Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

trisha17

trisha17

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
after seeing todays episode one can say that arjun is over possesive for sia,that he cant even bear if someone say bad about her.dont know what will happen to him when he will get to know that sia loves raghav.

Edited by trisha17 - 05 December 2011 at 8:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjun possesivness" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
i even cant think how heartbroken my arjun would be

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
trish he is always possessive abt sia  he always said that he wil do anything to keep that smile on sia's face  :D and his luv for her always been pure .i dnt know abt sia but i really want a boy like arjun he is perfect  Day Dreaming i will never miss anyone like juno if sia gone miss him means pakka she is a looser a  big looser  i never seen raghav sacrificing or dng thing for sia but juno always did for sia just for her happiness
i will always say juno luv for sia is teh bestest 
..and wait  sia is not luving raghav she is just attracted yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

trisha17

trisha17

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

trish he is always possessive abt sia  he always said that he wil do anything to keep that smile on sia's face  :D and his luv for her always been pure .i dnt know abt sia but i really want a boy like arjun he is perfect  Day Dreaming i will never miss anyone like juno if sia gone miss him means pakka she is a looser a  big looser  i never seen raghav sacrificing or dng thing for sia but juno always did for sia just for her happiness
pata hai yaar ,but i m talking of the time when she wil be loving raghav.because we know that in the end this will only happenUnhappyUnhappy

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha17

pata hai yaar ,but i m talking of the time when she wil be loving raghav.because we know that in the end this will only happenUnhappyUnhappy
haan  Angry subh subh think karo may be raghav will sacrifice and becum mahaan at end lol 

its beter they concentrate on boxing more  we will have less head aches

trisha17

trisha17

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

haan  Angry subh subh think karo may be raghav will sacrifice and becum mahaan at end lol 

main toh baghvan ko parsad chadungi if it happenes.par raghav sacrifice karne ala lagta nahin hai

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

main toh baghvan ko parsad chadungi if it happenes.par raghav sacrifice karne ala lagta nahin hai

he he trish :D LOL even me  also :P sabb achaa hi hoga Wink

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
and ya i cant see him sad too Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.