Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
As many already know there was a segment on E 24 on Uday-Manyata. Even after trying hard I couldn't get the video. Luckily my friend who had seen the segment updated me since she had saw glimpse of the segment. Special thanks to -Harshu- for giving this update.

Uday and Moniya are having war of words. Uday seems to have brought Moniya/Manyata in palace and is not letting Moniya go. Moniya wants to go to her father. She says she was with him (Murari) till now and she doesn't know she is Princess and how can she accept something like this all of a sudden. This was just a brief update of whatever she could remember.

Maybe Manyata will come to Raj Mahal on day of roka ceremony which makes me wonder will Murari himself get her there after knowing about Uday-J marriage being fixed but then why would he bring her to place and people from whom he has been saving her or Uday will actually find out about Moniya and her past get to the bottom of the question that brought his childhood memories in front of his eyes or will lawyer's men trap Murari needs to be seem only time will answer this question.

Edited-For detailed update check page 2.

Edited by *Shruti* - 05 December 2011 at 7:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvHridiTulip92-Swetha-shaf13-Xpress--Nightingale--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday finds out about Moniya being Princess-Update Pg 2" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
ohh..thankfully she returned before Roka...No UV-J pleage..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv-Priya01

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

ohh..thankfully she returned before Roka...No UV-J pleage..

Heyyy Naz dear.Hug..how r u gurl ???Smile

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thxs for sharing Shruti

The storyline is getting really interesting.  Looking forward to the episode.  Love the bond between Murari and Moniya...bechari Moniya surely it will be hard for her to digest that sudden transformation from Moniya to Princess Manyata.  Guess Dadisa will help her to feel at ease in the Rajmahal and am wondering how Brijraj and JN will react.  JN will be very furious.

Edited by pri01 - 05 December 2011 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
u can see live tv of e24...here is the link
http://trawelindia-livetv.blogspot.com/2011/11/e24.html
u me aur tv is airing right now...u can watch it live on net

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Is this happening in front of the whole family?

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

OMG! I just saw the segment. My heart beat doubled on seeing Uday-Monya together.Embarrassed

I will elaborate on the segment in a while.

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
the segment has been telecasted just now...it was completed...

yes it was happening infront of the whole family...uday is in a shervani...& she brings moniya infront of the family & says that she is rajkumari manyata...but moniya doen't accept it...& she goes on giving gaali's to uday...but must say uday is looking soo handsome in that white shervani...with red scarf at his neck...he looks like a real princeDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92tvlover92shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.