Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aww he ws way cute and said yes gopi is is wife aww bless him he was in a big shock i ws crying throughout the episode it ws a very emotioal episode...

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The one amazing part for me was when the Doc asked for allergies etc. And he didn't have a clue so Jeetu Bhai answered.

His facial expression shows he clearly realises I am married to her for so long and I know so little about her, whilst she does everything to take care of not only my needs but my familys!
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns_addict

I dont agree it as Ahem's fault..
[DIV]It was partly rashi & jigar.. When they met, they dint even i think it was not a mistake of ahem and jigar both. As jigar was not present on the spot and he isnt knowing that gopi is in trouble.It cant be neglected that all is result of rashi's selfishness.

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally said she is my wife!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜³
Kavya.S thumbnail
it was very nice when he said she is my wife
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suk19

hai meri patni hai aham totally distaught

And he said it of his own free will.  At last.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
t was so cute when Ahem said that!😳
savvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika-gohem

yes i agree with you it was totally jigar and rashi 's fault...  as per the plan somebody has to be there near the car so they can run ... 

and jigar he acts so selfish soemtimes...  before they went also he said he willbe helpful to bhai and abhabhi but he said rashi rashi rashi...  i know he loves rashi but still...  and when he saw rashi he didn't bother about gopi bhabhi...   plans will be executed and success if everyone contributes equally

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved it when he said she is my wife... but never in my dreams i thought he will have to say in such a situation where she is in the critical stages of her life,,,,,... 😭

i thought he would have told nani that she is my wife when nani was mistaking gopi too be jigar's wife...

iammani4159 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahem said it... nice episode...