Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

Yea she will kick USM out by giving a Kitkat And saying "Tit for tat" 🤣

I infact now started having doubt abt Suhaana's reaction she may follow madhuri ka gyaan and make K family to accept BP happily.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nw I dont trust suhana, before she does this let her see sth which makes her go against usm completely😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Aps if USM is getting maafi on friday, tab toh mera ME wala update last hi samajh le😆 maine nahi karna update fir friday ka😆

Today's episode indicating this is how it will be. dekhna kshayap family will celebrate Christmas together and who knows Ruby will also join them. 
all roads and hints leading to maafi and our resignation as updater ( our include you me and netri)
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode was good from beginning to end.. Nothing OTT or overacting...I think suhana will also think of forgiving BP for the sake of BM and she may tell this inder and dadaji to forgive BP.. I think slowly dadiji  and all family members will become normal to him.. That time somehow Suhana will get to know the truth of BP...suhana will expose BP real face infornt of family...
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BP will never change i hope BM relaises it before she makes the mistake of taking him back!
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why badi maa told suhana not to tell suhana about the bade papa. I did not liked it.
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shucks...it  does look like forgiveness is coming... but still there is a tinie-wenie hope that it may not...
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😳Thanks for the Update 😊
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Suhana has really became sane that's why toh she was taking expert's advice🤣
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sorry for bumping the thread since this is yesterday's episode but this week so far has been great... Badi-Ma and Suhana...these two...just love their relationship so much, I was dying for a Suhana-Badi Ma scene and I must say they handled it very very well...Suhana's frustration and anger, BM's consoling everything was wonderfully done...I hope Suhana comes to Delhi ASAP and we get more awesome-sauce scenes like that

Suhana-Badi Ma scenes make me go 😳

Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago