Tonight, preview/clue for 3/23's episode

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I found this on setindia, i dont know if it's going to happen either todai or tomorow! But this is wat is says:

Tonight, Jassi decides to become a model and does away with her braces and spectacles. How will Jassi look in all her splendour?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon-Thu, 9.30pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
i hope she turns into a frog...
Rumi thumbnail

nobody is interested in her looks!!!!who cares??? ๐Ÿ˜กa brilliant M.BA.found no job to do!!! to earn money she only found that she could only use her physical beauty not her brain, for which everybody respected her!!!!๐Ÿ˜•now she is going to be a model losing all her innocence and simplicity!๐Ÿ˜•truely ,

• jassi died yesterday, t and d killed her ๐Ÿ˜ญand
  • they killed the basic message of the story that girls also can do something without their physical beauty,they are showing that a girl must depend on her looks to earn mony!what a shame!๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Tony and Diya,we were interested in jassi not n jessica!we don't care what is going to be with your jessica!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the preview i think its tonight
shiverz thumbnail
Originally posted by: devil_drivers

๐Ÿ˜ญ

May i share your sentiments and tears, Rumi?

May Jassi's soul rest in peace...!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Amen!๐Ÿ˜ญ

awww!!!! i'm soo sad now!! what did T & D do?!?!?๐Ÿ˜ญ

jassi will look great as jessica. she is already sooooooooooo beautiful... god help poor armu...
smita24 thumbnail
Jassi will kiss Arman and he will become a frog.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, become a frog??? HAHAHA! rumi, i was just sharing off from setindia, altho i luv your comments, and would liek to advice u to not take this show as serious that it becomes part of your life(altho it is by watching it), becuz the more u focus in it, the more u have mood swings!