All right Guys Who is getting Killed Now?

Poll Question :

Who is Going to Be the Next Victom of Trishul?

Poll Choice
*Kshitij*
Abhay
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
Think about the person i put a star next too.
Oh no Kshitij cant die he's the sweetest guy on earth!  i like him better than sohan...kshitij is made for kumud...if someones gonna die it should be Kali and Garv!!!
omg why is he gonna die................EKTA😑................god wht is this lady doing why is she killing ppl off. why doesn't she kill Kali or maybe Garv or abhay 😑.........these ppl r not important..................is Kumud gonna became a widow of Kshitij and Garv is gonna marry her then........🀒
guys garv and kumud made for each other so Kshitij is out, from the latest news from the set of kkusum after kumud and kshitij marriage, sadly kshitij is gone
wat where did u get that newz 4rm??? i dont think hez gonna die! i really hope he doesnt die!! man ekta iz killin the best pplz  this iz gay! first sohan n now kshitij? man this lady i feel like killin her! she makez me soo sooooo mad 😑

if this is true then ekta is really sick!!! coz this is gonna me same story ...

i mean that kumuds(kshitij die) life like her mom,(Sid died)

y would she wanna kill him  he is so innocent!!!

y she is gettin them married now,if she wanna do this.....

Oh no Kshitij cant die he's the sweetest guy on earth!  i like him better than sohan...kshitij is made for kumud...if someones gonna die it should be Kali

Ekta is sick man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by mfarhaniqbal33

guys garv and kumud made for each other so Kshitij is out, from the latest news from the set of kkusum after kumud and kshitij marriage, sadly kshitij is gone

I hope this is not true!😭😭 I luv kshitij..he's the best! But again it could be true cause remember the whole thing with kusum, abhay, and sid. kusum divorced abhay and married sid, but sid ended up dying.

i dont think any of the ppl on the pol wil die. I t hink tat it probably gonna b a smaller character like the person who used to b on piya ka ghar......u no tat one who died????