Tribute to Dev saab-Dilip/ Disha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

A Tribute to Dev Saab

2011 has seen several legends leaving us. Shammi Kapoor, Jagjit Singh and Tiger Padaudi left us first and now, Dev Saab left for his heavenly abode. The splendor of Dev Anand was his Peter Pan-like enthusiasm he had even when he was 88. As one newspaper said, "India's youngest actor dies at 88." And that was what summed Dev Saab's life. His passion for cinema and love for life was respected and admired by all. We caught up with some television actors and asked them what he taught them.

Showing 4  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Dilip Joshi.:
Dev Saab was an inspiration to all of us. I have always been a big fan. Guide is my favourite film. He had a unique style of acting and entertaining the masses. He was a great romantic hero and also distinguished for making cult movies. He ruled the hearts of so many ladies.

Disha Vakani:
It's a great loss that Indian cinema has lost so many legends. Dev Saab was a great actor and a very charming human being. I loved the songs that were played in his movies. We will miss him and his energy. I doubt that anyone else will have it and I doubt that there will be another Dev Saab.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tribute to Dev saab-Dilip/ Disha" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top