Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MAllika shld be ignored by ashu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

msvinetha21

Groupbie

msvinetha21

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I really want that mallika shld feel that how big mistake she has done... i  want all the children of that hospital shld do a hungama that  even mallika is unable to handle them and ashuntosh again think to bring nidhi back...

Some one shld teach mallika a good lesson... i dont know why i hate her... she is so stupid to follow her bhabhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04rabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAllika shld be ignored by ashu" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msvinetha21

I really want that mallika shld feel that how big mistake she has done... i  want all the children of that hospital shld do a hungama that  even mallika is unable to handle them and ashuntosh again think to bring nidhi back...

Some one shld teach mallika a good lesson... i dont know why i hate her... she is so stupid to follow her bhabhi.

@ bold..LOLROFLROFL..

kkyaa KGH..ke bachche sirf bhukh hadtaal aur hungama karne k liye admitted hai???ShockedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by msvinetha21

@ bold..LOLROFLROFL..

kkyaa KGH..ke bachche sirf bhukh hadtaal aur hungama karne k liye admitted hai???ShockedConfused

Aur repeat track se hum bhi bore ho jayenge.ROFL

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I totally agree...although I feel that Ashu was at fault to fire Nidhi like that, I still want him to ignore Mallika totally...that is what she deserves.
This lady just crossed the line of friendship totally , just for her own selfish reasons

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
everyone is angry at mallika for her did. me too. but if you think rationally and from mallika's point of view, will realised whatever she did is natural behaviour. just imagine, if you are in love with someone, waiting for him for such a long time, even confess your love to him, in return that person always say that he can't be in relatioship with anyone in future including you and suddenly you find that the person who say such things to her fall in love with a girl who is 18 years younger to him, how would you react? mallika is guided by a natural human nature and i think its in some way acceptable. its a natural feeling of any girl or woman.

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
well i don't agree with u
i want ashu to ignore mallika but don't want the children to create a scene
i am fed up with the OTT behavior of the staff and kids
now i just want ashu to ignore mallika the way he is doing and more than the children thing this will be effective as ashu matters most to mallika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.