Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

APOLOGY TO PALKI,AMAR,SHAKTI,SNEHA,SHANTANNU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kokoARSHA

Goldie

kokoARSHA

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
PALKI MAM WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE ANGER OF US ALL WETHER IT BE KRIYANSH OR SWARON FAN BUT WE ARE REALLY VERY VERY SORRY N PROMISE THAT IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN SO MAM PLZZZ FORGIVE US N NOW WE ALL WILL ALWAYS BE A D3 FAN N A TRUE D3IAN WILL NEVER SPEAK ANYTHING AGAINST ANY COUPLE OF D3...

WE ARE TRULY VERY SORRY

p.s: those who agree with me plzz do like the post atleast n those who consider themself a true D3ian plzzz do like the post

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona111g2o2rsxdKriyaansh3103swaron10d3ianscute_richa_spring567preet.harmankatie.swaron_Prachi_dmgfanA1killerbinnyWinzAabhiArShaShemliArshaLovelyDilsimran.284love_arshaABCDesiGirl93faticutie03---Shweta---Shaily.ninatishspicyheartprrk86StolenKiss.surbhimathurjas112sanjana_D3achuARNikiBh8Hot.Pink.Heels..Rish..~Poonam~..DamonCrazy.._SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "APOLOGY TO PALKI,AMAR,SHAKTI,SNEHA,SHANTANNU" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I agree...end up the divide guys! Smile
B+... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Poonam~

AabhiArSha

AabhiArSha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
YOU WON'T BELIEVE I CAME ONLINE JUST TO MAKE THIS POST AND SAW IT ALREADY THERE...TOTALLY WE ARE SORRY FROM ALL OF US...I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED D3 AS A WHOLE BUT FROM OTHERS ALSO WE ARE SORRY...

~Poonam~

prrk86

IF-Dazzler

prrk86

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
yes stop division and spread the love
d3 as a whole rocks

~Poonam~

achuAR

IF-Dazzler

achuAR

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
it's really sad to see them being this much upset..Unhappy and if we fans have ever became the cause of your worry then we are really really sorry...CryCryCry...sorryyy...

~Poonam~

faticutie03

Goldie

faticutie03

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
truly sorry...we promise that there will be no divide...D3 rocks

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I dont know actually what the matter is but if some gesture of ours has unknowingly caused pain to any of the D3 member them m sorry

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yaa very  very sorry...
nd aage se no more fights in the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.