Tej's anniversary surprise for Toasty

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Tej's wedding anniversary surprise for Toasty

Television's most loved onscreen couple Tej and Toasty Chaturvedi from Sony's prime time show Saas Bina Sasural will be celebrating their first wedding anniversary and it looks like the festivities in the family are here to stay.

After concluding a Chappan Bhog pooja on Tej's return, everyone is looking forward to another big event in the family.

An Indya source tells us that, "All of us are geared up for the celebration of Tej & Toasty's anniversary. The D Day is just a few days away and it appears that the entire family will convene and mark the anniversary celebrations in an extremely exceptional way and make it a memorable one for both Tej and Toasty. A lot of plans are in the pipeline as far as the planning for this one goes and lots will unfold for the leading couple as a pleasant surprise. Tej has planned a surprise for Toasty, which will be revealed in tonight's episode.

An Excited Tej revealed us that, "I am going to take Toasty on a dinner date, which Toasty doesn't know of and I am happy that I have got such wonderful and caring wife like Toasty."

An elated Toasty said, "I am very excited for our first wedding anniversary and I am happy that after lot of tension that we are together.

This unquestionably is a BIG day in both Tej & Toasty's life. Here's to more such occasions and celebrations in the family and so tune in for the celebration with Sony's Saas Bina Sasural every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on Sony.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4bbbccc.PerfectLove.cuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tej's anniversary surprise for Toasty" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Monday to Friday??

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
thnxx 4 sharing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.