Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopis life in danger--indya.com (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Jitu-

Goldie

-Jitu-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Where the heck is Jigar?? Poor guy...nobody is missing him?? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopis life in danger--indya.com (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Hafs

IF-Dazzler

Hafs

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Awesome thanks

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
awww thanks for sharing 

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
thnks 4 sharing...
oh no even rashi is there while gopi is being taken to the hospital

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Loved Nazim's answer as Ahem! It was brilliant!

Much to my expectations :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

everIchangedit-JollyJabeen--Vrinda-

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Just loved the answers of all three. Ahem made me Embarrassed and totally excited. So he does care for her and he knows it himself!! Also I liked the way he asked himself why she didn't listen to him. Its sowhat cute and shows me how confused he is. I don't think he will blame her for the happenings because that would be what a five year old would do.

Koki Big smile oh I just love her and the fact that she loves Gopi that much. Goki all the way!!!!!!!!

And finally Rashi has a heart and feels bad for being at fault for injuring gopi.

ever-JollyJabeen-

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

opi's life in danger      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In STAR Plus' hit show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, the entire Modi family is going through a disturbing time and things seem to be going from bad to worse. In tonight's episode, Gopi meets with an accident while trying to rescue Rashi from the goons.

A Starplus.in source informs, "Aham and Gopi the ransom to pay the kidnappers and free Rashi. During the negotiations, the goons decide to keep the money and Rashi as well. However, Aham fights them and tells Gopi to rescue Rashi. In the process, things get worse, as Rashi finds her sari stuck to one of the bamboos and tries to free it. She ends up pulling it so hard that the ceiling falls on Gopi. Aham and Rashi take Gopi to hospital where she is put in an ICU as she is critical."

Rashi is shocked. She explains, "I am shocked. I am feeling miserable because Gopi came to rescue me and met with an accident. I am praying that nothing happens to her. Nevertheless, I am not able to figure out how it happened since we both were together."

Aham, who is trying to be strong for his family says, "I'm traumatized. I warned her to be careful but she wouldn't listen to me. Somewhere, I feel that I am responsible for it too. But only if God gives me one more chance to prove how much I care for her, I will show it. My whole family is shattered. Even though I'm distressed, I must control my emotions and help my family to be positive and hopeful in such difficult times," he says.

Kokila is continuously praying for Gopi's wellness. "I am totally shattered. I feel like as if my whole world is in danger. I am going through such a trauma that no words can express it. I have always been concerned about Gopi and tried my best to keep the family balanced and happy. However, I must not lose hope. I still have faith in God. I pray to Him to save our Gopi," she says.

Will God listen to everyone's prayers and will the doctors be able to save Gopi? To know, watch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news  |   Monday, December 05, 2011

@bold

hurry...
thanks for sharing...
Aham asking for another chance...

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top