Gopis life in danger--indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thnks 4 sharing...
oh no even rashi is there while gopi is being taken to the hospital
Loved Nazim's answer as Ahem! It was brilliant!

Much to my expectations :D
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Just loved the answers of all three. Ahem made me 😳 and totally excited. So he does care for her and he knows it himself!! Also I liked the way he asked himself why she didn't listen to him. Its sowhat cute and shows me how confused he is. I don't think he will blame her for the happenings because that would be what a five year old would do.

Koki πŸ˜ƒ oh I just love her and the fact that she loves Gopi that much. Goki all the way!!!!!!!!

And finally Rashi has a heart and feels bad for being at fault for injuring gopi.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

opi's life in danger      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In STAR Plus' hit show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, the entire Modi family is going through a disturbing time and things seem to be going from bad to worse. In tonight's episode, Gopi meets with an accident while trying to rescue Rashi from the goons.

A Starplus.in source informs, "Aham and Gopi the ransom to pay the kidnappers and free Rashi. During the negotiations, the goons decide to keep the money and Rashi as well. However, Aham fights them and tells Gopi to rescue Rashi. In the process, things get worse, as Rashi finds her sari stuck to one of the bamboos and tries to free it. She ends up pulling it so hard that the ceiling falls on Gopi. Aham and Rashi take Gopi to hospital where she is put in an ICU as she is critical."

Rashi is shocked. She explains, "I am shocked. I am feeling miserable because Gopi came to rescue me and met with an accident. I am praying that nothing happens to her. Nevertheless, I am not able to figure out how it happened since we both were together."

Aham, who is trying to be strong for his family says, "I'm traumatized. I warned her to be careful but she wouldn't listen to me. Somewhere, I feel that I am responsible for it too. But only if God gives me one more chance to prove how much I care for her, I will show it. My whole family is shattered. Even though I'm distressed, I must control my emotions and help my family to be positive and hopeful in such difficult times," he says.

Kokila is continuously praying for Gopi's wellness. "I am totally shattered. I feel like as if my whole world is in danger. I am going through such a trauma that no words can express it. I have always been concerned about Gopi and tried my best to keep the family balanced and happy. However, I must not lose hope. I still have faith in God. I pray to Him to save our Gopi," she says.

Will God listen to everyone's prayers and will the doctors be able to save Gopi? To know, watch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news  |   Monday, December 05, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2640/gopi's-life-in-danger.aspx
@bold

hurry...
thanks for sharing...
Aham asking for another chance...
Thanks for sharing this is great news , can we trust rashie to believe that she feels remorse
I guess rashi is gonna donate blood to gopi πŸ˜Ž
Thanks for sharing,its a very emotional track😭
Should be a TELLY BUZZ article!! sigh..
this is a very interesting & well acted track! 
thanks for aharing πŸ‘