Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Why has the ranking of this show gone so low..???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

Marz_Mahira_fan

IF-Dazzler

Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys why is this show not doing good on IF ... Confused
As far as i know the TRPs of the show are good for the first week...The concept of the show is unique n is also liked by people a lott...Then why has the ranking of the show gone so low...CryCry
Is it because the cast is not good (i mean except Shweta n Rupali ) but i think all of them are good actors n doing justice to their roles ( though not much popular among masses ) or is it because only parents n elderly are watching this show n they don't visit the sites like IF ... I think the young folks are not much interested in this show... Ouch

What do you all have to say... ???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2Mrsimisamprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why has the ranking of this show gone so low..???" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyajoshi1

riyajoshi1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i agree...dis is a lovely show...i love it...it should be der in top 10 or top15

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanjakther7mythili2Mrsimisamprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I thnk it is because only parents n elderly are watching this show n they don't visit the sites like IF..LOL otherwise its TRP's r going Great..Thumbs Up

People in I-F mostly like to watch same old Love stories, same eye lock dupatta scenes nd Saas bahu rona dhona etc dats y those serialz r high in Chaskameter Rankings coz mostly people visit those forums..Embarrassed

Bt I-F is nothing..LOL Its actually facebook where i see many people in Parvarish official page appreciating dis show..Thumbs Up

I mostly see dis forum a little active only in da Weekends..ROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 05 December 2011 at 5:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanaquariun26jakther7mythili2Mrsimisamprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

macaronsMarz_Mahira_fanmythili2MrsimisamSamraat_92

Marz_Mahira_fan

IF-Dazzler

Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I thnk it is because only parents n elderly are watching this show n they don't visit the sites like IF..LOL otherwise its TRP's r going Great..Thumbs Up

People in I-F mostly like to watch same old Love stories, same eye lock dupatta scenes nd Saas bahu rona dhona etc dats y those serialz r high in Chaskameter Rankings coz mostly people visit those forums..Embarrassed

Bt I-F is nothing..LOL Its actually facebook where i see many people in Parvarish official page appreciating dis show..Thumbs Up

I mostly see dis forum a little active in da Weekends..ROFL

Exaclty Faran i also thought the same that as there is no love story in this show this show will never do good on IF... But i hope the directors n writers of this show keep this show as realistic as possible n give us good episodes n story ahead...Big smile
Although i m watching this show for Shweta but i find the concept of the show quite unique as well...Thumbs Up
I hope like telly world the trend on IF also changes n people start liking this show n visit the forum as well...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Marz_Mahira_fan

IF-Dazzler

Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

IF rating sucks Sleepy Dont worry abt it Marz.. Most of the time IF gives u complete opposite picture of what the REALITY isWacko Look at Star One shows KSG, and few other Star One actors rating you'll get the point LOL..

Whereas in Reality, even till date, old actors like Ronit, Hiten, Sakshi, Shweta, Smriti have much more fan following than these new-comers youngies Wacko And whenever they come to a reality show, the point is proved.. Thumbs Up

So chill !! LOL

Heyyy Guddi HI...HugHug
Glad to see you here...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Well ya i agree with ur point ... On IF only star one shows n the actors of those shows get good rankings...I guess according to IF ranking depends upon good looks n young age...LOLLOL
But i have full hope that this show will surely do good in future...Thumbs Up

Btw Guddi are you following this show regularly...??? Wink  The show is quite unique n good na...And Sweety Ji absolutely rocks...ClapClapClap She cracks me up by some of her one-liners...LOLLOLLOL
And except Sweety the entire cast is good...They are all good actors even the kid artists...Thumbs Up

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Well ya i agree with ur point ... On IF only star one shows n the actors of those shows get good rankings...I guess according to IF ranking depends upon good looks n young age...LOLLOL
But i have full hope that this show will surely do good in future...Thumbs Up

Btw Guddi are you following this show regularly...??? Wink  The show is quite unique n good na...And Sweety Ji absolutely rocks...ClapClapClap She cracks me up by some of her one-liners...LOLLOLLOL
And except Sweety the entire cast is good...They are all good actors even the kid artists...Thumbs Up
@RED.. Very true..ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanmythili2

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Actually i think d forum s little less active and ppl on IF who follow d show r less.. I think tat may b d reason..v ll try to increase activity little so d rank may go up.. Bt i am happy it s doin gud with trp's..i love the cast so much..

Edited by mythili2 - 05 December 2011 at 5:33am

Piu.aquariun26Marz_Mahira_fanSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.