Rules & Announcements

Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 11/28/2011 to 12/4/2011 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
WOW aren't you really Happy Mr. Vijay? I am sure you are! May be you enjoy playing it unfair. May be you enjoy the fact that so many people give so much effort and you get to laugh at their faces every Monday! Let it be articles, videos, posts, discussions, all the possible "viewing"s all has been done! Yet we are exactly were we were! I guess it doesn't really matter to you does it? Of course, why would Maaneetians and their hard work matter to you? There's nothing for you in it! And there is nothing no one else can do! As its YOUR SITE! Right? Thats why you can be as unfair as you want to be and people can scream as much as they want and point out how you are doing us wrong but it doesn't matter! Thank you! 

P.S. Sorry if you dislike anything but whatever is said here has nothing wrong in it! When everything that can be done is done and yet there is not result you are going to have to hear this! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimchandnisahar_Darling_Maya_Pfaria86jaspreetm2815Sandy-NazSaams-MaanKiThush-undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 11/28/2011 to 12/4/2011 (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovelyAbhiya

Goldie

LovelyAbhiya

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
i m sssooo happy that PKYEK is back in top fiveHug... i really love u AbhiyaHugHeart... keep rocking guysParty wanna c PKYEK always in top shows...ClapClapClap
It is the best show i have ever seen...Day DreamingClapHug

LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
congrats !!!! to GHSP & maaneetians/GHSPiansSmile
great it see the improvement Thumbs Up

i know  we did so much hard work we did everything but the result is disappointed  
but keep it up gals Clap keep up the hard work Smile
GHSP/maaneet rocks 

Edited by faria86 - 05 December 2011 at 8:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chandnisaharsonisaimitsmylifebossjaspreetm2815RiMa_972Sandy-Naz-MaanKiThush-

-MaanKiThush-

IF-Stunnerz

-MaanKiThush-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by --Thush--

We have done everything as u said and still we are in same rankingConfused... For some of us Star-player Videos are not working so how can u consider it to Viewing ??? and there are so many issues and we still dint get answers for our Posts  ??

Are Ghspians Been Ignored Purposely ? Its been almost 5th Week but still No answer Ouch Please do give us some understanding and clarification Vijay Sir.

Thank You ! 

i hate to say it but we are defenitely being ignored...and it looks like it is purposely!
Seriously Its really Unfair to Us !!! How come we can be 2nd ?? We got 2 articles this week then How ?Confused Its just proves that CM systems Doesn't make any Sense Anymore !!! We are not fools to click on Flike and Glike every-time Just to Promote this Page? !! We did For our show then if it doesn't make any difference then Good Bye to this Bloody Algorithm and what ever  call system ...Im sorry if i offended anyone..i was silent all these weeks but this is high time now... ...its very  disheartening to see Our show like this after doing so much of hard work ... ! Ouch

P.s : I Know Vijay Sir u will read but still our Comment will be ignored ... We are use to it ..All i have to say is Thanks for ur time  Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimchandnisahar_Darling_itsmylifebossKyunkiImafanfaria86jaspreetm2815RiMa_972Sandy-NazSaamsundisclosed

jaspreetm2815

IF-Sizzlerz

jaspreetm2815

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

We have done everything as u said and still we are in same rankingConfused... For some of us Star-player Videos are not working so how can u consider it to Viewing ??? and there are so many issues and we still dint get answers for our Posts  ??

Are Ghspians Been Ignored Purposely ? Its been almost 5th Week but still No answer Ouch Please do give us some understanding and clarification Vijay Sir.

Thank You ! 

i hate to say it but we are defenitely being ignored...and it looks like it is purposely!
Seriously Its really Unfair to Us !!! How come we can be 2nd ?? We got 2 articles this week then How ?Confused Its just proves that CM systems Doesn't make any Sense Anymore !!! We are not fools to click on Flike and Glike every-time Just to Promote this Page? !! We did For our show then if it doesn't make any difference then Good Bye to this Bloody Algorithm and what ever  call system ...Im sorry if i offended anyone..i was silent all these weeks but this is high time now... ...its very  disheartening to see Our show like this after doing so much of hard work ... ! Ouch

P.s : I Know Vijay Sir u will read but still our Comment will be ignored ... We are use to it ..All i have to say is Thanks for ur time  Smile

Very Well Said ThushClap I agree With you Cry Seriously Its really Unfair to UsCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chandnisahar_Darling_itsmylifebossKyunkiImafanfaria86RiMa_972Sandy-Naz-MaanKiThush-undisclosed

Kash-Gurti-Visu

IF-Sizzlerz

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Wow IPKKND Again Nr So Happy Day DreamingArhi Rocks
Still image of Arnav and Khushi
Congrats Also For GHSP And PKYEK EHMMBHEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogHSFA

RiMa_972

IF-Sizzlerz

RiMa_972

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Thank You ! 

Very well said ThushyCry
We are the ignored clan...but now we need to work harder to keep our show on airCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimchandnisahar_Darling_KyunkiImafanitsmylifebossSaamsfaria86jaspreetm2815Sandy-Naz-MaanKiThush-undisclosed

Saams

IF-Sizzlerz

Saams

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I never believed in these algos as it didnt make any sense but its very unfair as how we maaneetians are being ignored time and again.

pls Vijay Sir..be fair in these rankings..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sonisaimchandnisahar_Darling_itsmylifebossfaria86jaspreetm2815Sandy-Naz-MaanKiThush-undisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top