stupid satelite....

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys i watch SET asia on satelite cuz i live in canda and well i dont get rogers anyways my stelitie and everyone i noe that has a satelite well... satelites are broken and no more set tv so i have read the updates

THANX TO MALA... and i am very shocked about VIDHI....OMG I CANT BELIEVE ...I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS LIKE THE LAST PERSON THAT WOULD TURN OUT TO BE LIKE TASHU ...omg..WAT THE HELL IS EKTA *** PERSON DOING????

*** Edited by moderator for content Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
Ya My satelite is dead too 😭
If u live in Canada just get Kusum videos from a local Bollywood movie rental store.
or you can get ATN main channel from Rogers, Bell, Shaw and others

Originally posted by anuragfan

If u live in Canada just get Kusum videos from a local Bollywood movie rental store.

tht's wht i do😛

I from US n i don't have dishnetwork nemore...first sony channel gone... n yesterday geo also gone from which i used to watch ANA drama of ex-kkusum..nausheen,,,now i can't do nething...i just hope if my dish gets working again before kumuds wedding comes on Air...coz i really wanna watch that episode😕

Originally posted by anuragfan

i would never ever in my life spend money on a crap.....sorry to say tht.....but thts the fact.....lol

same here !!! i am so mad rite now i wish i was i england....ppl their are so lucky...if anyone knows the video of kkusum or yeh meri life on computer plzzz tell me here's my id!!! [email protected]

plzzzzzzz!!!! ppl who can watch so plzz ppl updates the shw everyday!!!

thanku!!

sonia

hi everyone i am new to this forum.........i am sooooooooooo upset about my satellite dish since is not working........I am in Canada......can anyone tell me where can I watch Kkusm and jjkn on the website....and other than activating rogers cable, is there any other choice??????
yah , dishnetwork canceled all the illigal accounts. so people who had 3-4 receiver, but if they were not in same house then they went off itself. yeap so now people have to have all the receivers in same house. currently all the illigal things r colsed for dish network.