Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

plz karan dont make rohan another sid

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nancy.chappel

Groupbie

nancy.chappel

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i am karans big fan but when i saw  sbs and sbb today i thought his acting  is getting repetitive i dont want rohan to be another sid there should be some difference both are happy go lucky  boys i agree but acting main kuch toh individualistic hona chaiye na plz karan make rohan another memorable character but not the same body language expressions and mannerisms as sid plz its a fans humble request

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaanushka2112Liashnaoblivious.Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz karan dont make rohan another sid" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i agree with u
u rose a good point
a too don't want rohan to become the second sid
i truly wish rohan doesn't fall for nidhi so that he don't become dev d again

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Who's Sid?

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Who's Sid?

The character KW played in Dill Mill Gaye.

The Ridhima in the serial, who was originally in love with Armaan, ended up being with Sid.

Edited by aekiel - 19 December 2011 at 12:14am

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aekiel

Originally posted by deepa_jd

Who's Sid?

The character KW played in Dill Mill Gaye.

The Ridhima in the serial, who was originally in love with Armaan, ended up being with Sid.
watched only a couple of startin episodes...I dont like arman and the girl ridhima was always changin...hence lost interest...besides MB did not look like dad of such grown up gals...not that he does nowLOLLOL

kwfanneha

kwfanneha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Yaar rohan is much diff then sid cause sid was immature but rohan is a complete mature guy with a lot of understanding a kiddy activity . Ab koi to happening ho jab main lead hi upset ho takki unko cheer up kar sake .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.