Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Viha and Swaron is equal important but Read pg 6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

arshian1

arshian1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krittika23

Kyun bhai?? .. chuck the whole "lead, screen space " discussion.. my question is that why is there so much fighting over this issue?? .. 

The only time SwaRon got more screen space was when Shakti was not in India, that one week there was more Kriyansh.. 
The past week has been Kriyansh entirely.. yet Kriyansh fans cribbing?!

And whats the point of this debate over and over again!!.. 

the point is just that kriyansh are the lead roles so they should given more impotance than anyone else.sawron are second lead roles

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viha and Swaron is equal important but Read pg 6 (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Kyun bhai?? .. chuck the whole "lead, screen space " discussion.. my question is that why is there so much fighting over this issue?? .. 

The only time SwaRon got more screen space was when Shakti was not in India, that one week there was more Kriyansh.. 

we all knw dat kriyansh hv alwayz got more screen-space...but still such posts...mks me laugh...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

like.a.bossSwaron238.AbhIyalicious.-dark.horse-

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktifan

the point is just that kriyansh are the lead roles so they should given more impotance than anyone else.sawron are second lead roles

They are given more than enough screen space justifying their great *LEAD* status..
Beyond that shouldn't it be the desicion of the CVs and Production house as to how they allocate the screen space and time in the show.. 
I mean, it could be based on anything.. merit or likeablitiy for starters.. 
SwaRon do have scintillating chemistry and an incredible fan following which deserves credit considering they are complete newcomers.. 

So the only reason I can fathom for any person or fan base to continuously emphasize on facts such as they are *2nd leads* is neither justifiable ( actually kinda derogatory towards the couple directly more than fans ) or could be due to insecurity ( which I'm sure no *Kriyansh fan* can be) 

So that's why I think such discussions shouldn't be entertained in future on this forum ? 

I hope you agree =) [ Since we all just want D3 to succeed as a whole ] 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon993katie.swarontashu20Swaron238like.a.bossRadioactive.Muskan_SwaRon.AbhIyalicious.muskurana-dark.horse-ABBY92

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
guys...it was declared by the D3 guys...that Kriyaansh n Swaron both r the leads...so pls dun keep bringing up this topic again n agian...ab college fest mein ...we r gonna get a lot of kriyaansh...n a lot of dance...( cant wait for radha kaise na jale...=D)...so cant we chuck this topic for a while atleast...pls

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshu_sonamSwaron238.AbhIyalicious.muskurana-dark.horse-

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Amina u r so correct!!
These ppl don't understand us at all... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Amina u r so correct!!
These ppl don't understand us at all... 

My condolences to your grief.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

like.a.bossSwaron238DD_TannufanSayaneeH.Lecter.AbhIyalicious.Muskan_SwaRonmuskurana-dark.horse-

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

guys...it was declared by the D3 guys...that Kriyaansh n Swaron both r the leads...so pls dun keep bringing up this topic again n agian...ab college fest mein ...we r gonna get a lot of kriyaansh...n a lot of dance...( cant wait for radha kaise na jale...=D)...so cant we chuck this topic for a while atleast...pls

Haan bhai, mai bhi crusader of peace.. =) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

like.a.bossSwaron238.AbhIyalicious.muskurana-dark.horse-

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
after watching the new video/...i realize..ki jab unn log ke beech yeh divide nahi hai toh...humare beech kyun hai yaar...they want us to watch Dil Dost Dance...not kriyaansh , Swaron or any other couple...so cant we just do that??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238.AbhIyalicious.muskurana-dark.horse-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top