Viha and Swaron is equal important but Read pg 6 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I dnt understand how many times this needs to be cleared that there are 4 leads ...i agree that its Kria's story but that does not mean that only kriyaansh are the leads...

Palki herself clarified the same that just like SwaRon...Kriyaansh are also a part of Dil Dosti Dance and both dese couple are leads..

I dnt understand y people feel that kriyaansh is not getting screen space...swayam and sharon are equally important as kria and rey. SwaRon was totally missing from dance fest and the whole focus was on kriyaansh cz during that time they were suppose to come closer...lets nt forget the end number of dance performances kriyaansh gt during dance fest...but i guess tht was required as per story line. Who says kriyaansh is missing...rey was seen every where during the episode yesterday.

Its really upsetting to see kriyaansh fans are saying that rey and kria are main leads which is so not true..cz plaki clarified the same. Its SwaRon time now cz swaron fans are waiting since a long time to see some positive progress in dere track ...kriyaansh fans are happy cz rey aur kria more than frndz toh ban gaye but swaron toh abhi take wahi ke wahi hain...so i think its high time they should get toegther just like kriyaansh.

Dnt want to keep saying this again but SwaRon and Kriyaansh are both equally important and D3 has 2 lead couple nt 1.

Please lets just enjoy d3...kyunki unke beech main devide nahin toh hum log kyun aisi baat karte hain...Lets just respect TanHa and ArSha and Palki knows how to run the show..more than anyone of us...i am sure she won't upset anyone..
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
Old topic... how come its on first page????😕
I hope the fight does'nt start again...*prays* 
u are totally rite ,yar ,its kria's story ,so undoubtedly kriyansh are the leads ,,stupid cvs ,are ignoring ,the ,,swaron is grabbing ,more space.
Wake ur guys we love ShaRon and most people only wait to see them... This serial is surviving mostly for them
Viha is really not getting any space and thats true
WRONG! everyone is important ! and WTH they r always shown more ! and now its fine ! EVRYONE is there ! not kriyansh not swaron not Viha JUST D3 gang ! so let it be like it is ! i am not saying just show swaron or kriyansh but now the way it is its great ! evryone is important! so guyz tell me u like D3 or kriyansh ? bcoz if u like kriyansh then only see the parts were kriyansh are there ! but if u like d3 see full episode ! 
Pls dont fite!!!!Its an old post.
i agree with u nw...
we thought we'll get good kriyansh scene nw...
but even in their scene swaron was involved...
i mean agar swaron kai intense scene mai kriyansh ko barbar dikhate tho kya hota...but nahi dikhaya...for intensity...
2dy was a real fight between kriyansh n usme swaron ko zyada dikhaya...n y this song nly...
GUYS THIS TOPIC ARE MONTHES OLD, I HAVE DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS DOING HERE. PLZ NO FIGHTS
Old topic brought to the front, closing so as not to cause further arguments on this issue