..Rish.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
all the fans now keep silent... 
agrre to the new video and SHUT! 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krittika23

They are given more than enough screen space justifying their great *LEAD* status..
Beyond that shouldn't it be the desicion of the CVs and Production house as to how they allocate the screen space and time in the show.. 
I mean, it could be based on anything.. merit or likeablitiy for starters.. 
SwaRon do have scintillating chemistry and an incredible fan following which deserves credit considering they are complete newcomers.. 

So the only reason I can fathom for any person or fan base to continuously emphasize on facts such as they are *2nd leads* is neither justifiable ( actually kinda derogatory towards the couple directly more than fans ) or could be due to insecurity ( which I'm sure no *Kriyansh fan* can be) 

So that's why I think such discussions shouldn't be entertained in future on this forum ? 

I hope you agree =) [ Since we all just want D3 to succeed as a whole ] 

well-put...😊
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaktifan

swaron fans accept the truth. kriyansh are the leads.

watch the new bts...nd relax...😆
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys even i am kriyansh fan
but stop all these fights guys
coz it's gonna create probs to d3
just like dmg and don't want to loose
another gr8 story peace guys
pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not even abt kriyaansh, the story revolves around Kriya Ghai who is struggling to achieve her dreams.. lets not fight btw swaron or kriyaansh.. as stated, if v consider da pairs, viha rimar arent gettin space at all !!
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃 hey u are totally swaron is getti way too much space and is annoyin focus on kriyansh they are the leads love them a lot.
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree all are important.but as it's kriya's story so she should get little more importance.and now as rey became just a part of kriya's life so kriyansh should get little more importance!!!!!!!!!!!
sujana9 thumbnail
agreed wid u kriyaansh r lead nd viha such get imp guys they rock
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaktifan

the point is just that kriyansh are the lead roles so they should given more impotance than anyone else.sawron are second lead roles

cn u just tell me who said dat KriYansh r d main lead...its a story for 12 ppl n KriYansh n SwaRon both r equal...!we v didnt complain wen der is all KriYansh sequences den y dis topic again n again...SwaRon story is on crucial point...dats y its more of SwaRon dats it..!Edited by SwaRonforever - 12 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

after watching the new video/...i realize..ki jab unn log ke beech yeh divide nahi hai toh...humare beech kyun hai yaar...they want us to watch Dil Dost Dance...not kriyaansh , Swaron or any other couple...so cant we just do that??

true appu..!👏