Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shaktifan

the point is just that kriyansh are the lead roles so they should given more impotance than anyone else.sawron are second lead roles

They are given more than enough screen space justifying their great *LEAD* status..
Beyond that shouldn't it be the desicion of the CVs and Production house as to how they allocate the screen space and time in the show.. 
I mean, it could be based on anything.. merit or likeablitiy for starters.. 
SwaRon do have scintillating chemistry and an incredible fan following which deserves credit considering they are complete newcomers.. 

So the only reason I can fathom for any person or fan base to continuously emphasize on facts such as they are *2nd leads* is neither justifiable ( actually kinda derogatory towards the couple directly more than fans ) or could be due to insecurity ( which I'm sure no *Kriyansh fan* can be) 

So that's why I think such discussions shouldn't be entertained in future on this forum ? 

I hope you agree =) [ Since we all just want D3 to succeed as a whole ] 
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys...it was declared by the D3 guys...that Kriyaansh n Swaron both r the leads...so pls dun keep bringing up this topic again n agian...ab college fest mein ...we r gonna get a lot of kriyaansh...n a lot of dance...( cant wait for radha kaise na jale...=D)...so cant we chuck this topic for a while atleast...pls
..Rish.. thumbnail
Amina u r so correct!!
These ppl don't understand us at all... 
krittika23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

Amina u r so correct!!

These ppl don't understand us at all... 

My condolences to your grief.
krittika23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

guys...it was declared by the D3 guys...that Kriyaansh n Swaron both r the leads...so pls dun keep bringing up this topic again n agian...ab college fest mein ...we r gonna get a lot of kriyaansh...n a lot of dance...( cant wait for radha kaise na jale...=D)...so cant we chuck this topic for a while atleast...pls

Haan bhai, mai bhi crusader of peace.. =) 
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
after watching the new video/...i realize..ki jab unn log ke beech yeh divide nahi hai toh...humare beech kyun hai yaar...they want us to watch Dil Dost Dance...not kriyaansh , Swaron or any other couple...so cant we just do that??
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krittika23

My condolences to your grief.

Thank you!
arshian1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krittika23

They are given more than enough screen space justifying their great *LEAD* status..
Beyond that shouldn't it be the desicion of the CVs and Production house as to how they allocate the screen space and time in the show.. 
I mean, it could be based on anything.. merit or likeablitiy for starters.. 
SwaRon do have scintillating chemistry and an incredible fan following which deserves credit considering they are complete newcomers.. 

So the only reason I can fathom for any person or fan base to continuously emphasize on facts such as they are *2nd leads* is neither justifiable ( actually kinda derogatory towards the couple directly more than fans ) or could be due to insecurity ( which I'm sure no *Kriyansh fan* can be) 

So that's why I think such discussions shouldn't be entertained in future on this forum ? 

I hope you agree =) [ Since we all just want D3 to succeed as a whole ] 

accept the truth kriyansh are leads
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktifan

accept the truth kriyansh are leads

u are advised to see the new BTS!!!!
arshian1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
swaron fans accept the truth. kriyansh are the leads.