Members Lounge

SRK's fans/ lovers/ wives!

popkurn thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys...just a topic for SRK's fans/ lovers/ wives!

As u know im a big time SRK lover, and i will always stay SRK's big time lover...in the "be someone for a day" topic there was a competition going on, i just had an idea to bring that competition here and have someone be the judge of who should be the #1 fan/ lover/ wife of SRK's....

We could do this for every actor/ actress...but to start it off SRK!

Who could be the judge of this competition?

Laterz

*Priya*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not going to judge it..no way!! But yeah I'm going to participate...ofcourse...but I'm not srk's wife...it's Gauri Khan...UNFORTUNATLY!...then I'm not his lover...nope!!...and I'm not his fan either...cuz................................................ ....................................I'm his AIR CONDITIONER!! So...is my application for participation accepted?!
popkurn thumbnail

Air Conditioner?πŸ˜†

Of course it is!

popkurn thumbnail

Anyone that wishes to be in the competition is in!

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 19 years ago
xsonyxo thumbnail
Soooo I guesss I'm IN huh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .....and LOL ravuu diii.... AIR CONDITIONER??? πŸ˜† hehe... i'm NOT his wife.... but i'm his FAN and LoveR!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
jas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: S.T.U.P.I.D.

I'm not going to judge it..no way!! But yeah I'm going to participate...ofcourse...but I'm not srk's wife...it's Gauri Khan...UNFORTUNATLY!...then I'm not his lover...nope!!...and I'm not his fan either...cuz................................................ ....................................I'm his AIR CONDITIONER!! So...is my application for participation accepted?!

lol...ravu.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†... ofcourse your application is acceptedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but i am not going to take part in it...... my little sisters are taking part so i thought i will just stay away from it & watch how my sis do....πŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

ac? LOL! hahaha....ravs, tum bhi na!

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...who's up against me?!

Aa dekhen zara...kisme kitna hai dum?! lol !! πŸ˜†

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

um...shes cuckoo people

im the lovee...which means I dont love him...he loves me..get it right peoples

*Anjali* thumbnail
so many crazy SRK fans/lovers/wifes/gfs...πŸ˜‰  Sorry, but I wouldn't judge this contest even if you paid me!! πŸ˜† (i don't want to get beat up πŸ˜‰)