Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday-Manyata:Similar Yet Opposite Attract?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
UdayVeer is Prince of Jaigarh while Manyata is Princess of Devgarh. UdayVeer can shut one up sarcastically with his words especially J while Moniya aka Manyata is the only girl he came across who has guts to look into his eyes and give him back in style. However the question remains does these two have any similar apart from these two said things?

UdayVeer brought up in royals have gone to best institution for studies and got whatever he needed whereas Moniya who was kidnapped at the age of three have lived her life traveling from one place to another due to which she couldn't complete her education. UdayVeer probably has loads of outfits, shoes, watches so on in his wardrobe which he can choose from to wear whereas Moniya has just two pair of clothes that she wears. While one is north pole the other is south pole. Their way of living life has been completely different from one another.

UdayVeer and Moniya/Manyata have royal blood flowing in their veins. They can kill each other by their words and not to forget the attitude these two stubborn people give to each other. UdayVeer might have grey shades to his character but he has reasons behind it. We could see the goodness behind the attitude Prince during his conversation with his sister and Dadisa.

What happens when these two contrast yet similar people cross path-FIREWORKS!! The charmer whom girls can't stop starring/praising the plain jane is not affected by his charms. Which makes you think what will be charmer reaction when he founds Miss.Mirchi is Rajkumari Manyata and plain jane's reaction when she finds out her marriage has been fixed with Mr.Pohochi Huyi Cheese. Only time will answer this question.

EDITED-Anju's take and after discussing with Pocu a detailed analysis on Uday and reading her wonderful post I have done some changes to the original post and title.

Edited by *Shruti* - 08 December 2011 at 2:19am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

illustrious**simron...saira700armanmallikstorybooksgdTulip92Maneet2cutepisces16wassup28sparikhkavmuksbe-happy-alwaysraparthidollyPriya46moksha89tvlover92WhiteNights.shaf13ShagufElinaminizzprc_fan1mary78613-Xpress-LadyDabanggDebolina.adventure_gurlsoni595*Dakoo_Minzy*ZaYaHolicPrinsesse.Suvi-Priya01MocoCoco

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday-Manyata:Similar Yet Opposite Attract?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Im in love with your posts shrutiHug   Hug the way you write..Big smile

they are opposites! Embarrassed He is educated..but she isn't.. She has been bought up in completely different atmosphere..The only common thing is that both have attitude both are Royals by birth-they have royal blood! Big smile

I am curious to see what will happen when
Mr.Pohochi Huyi Cheese comes to know that Miss.Mirchi is indeed Rajkumari Maanyata! Embarrassed It'll be superb!

I am really excited! They have got the foundation laid for a very powerful jodi! Can't wait to see how the ManVeerian' track comes up! Embarrassed

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 05 December 2011 at 1:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikTulip92be-happy-alwaysshaf13minizzadventure_gurl-Priya01

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Shruti,love your post.I feel that even though they appear to be totally different due to their upbringing and lifestyle,they are actually very similar to each other.They both are very passionate people who love challenges and are fiercely protective towards the people they love(okay maybe too soon to say this in Uday's case but I feel that he can be from his scene with Unnati and the effect of the FB on him).It will be very interesting to watch their story.looking forward to tonight's episodeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
That is what is attractive about this couple isn't it. She is in rags, but is NOT ashamed of the fact! as she said to uday in their first meet, tat yes i am poor, so what? does tat mean i am not a human. this girl is so transparent and clear. yes unpolished she is. loud. but she says whatever is in her mind. not ashamed to live a life of a pauper. While on other hand. Uday is modern, hep, Educated, Good looking. He has been brought up amongst servants who bow down to him everyday. He has always seen ppl bowing down to him. so Seeing a girl like Moniya, he was taken aback big time. 'chawl mein rehney waali aur itney tewar' LOL guess the tewar comes naturally to her. after all she is royal blood.
it will be real interesting to see how they take story forward (if they plan to go ahead with uday manyata tat is LOL) i think Uday will be more than happy to know the mystery box called manyata. but i guess manyata hates the presence of the arrogant uday. ahh its gonna be so interesting.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikWhiteNights.minizzadventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Yeah little things please her but also displease her. She isn't  afraid of anyone's money and power, for her izzat and self respect is the most important thing.  Udayveer always had what he wanted, what he really needs now is the challenge of getting true love, which has been missing with all the other  women he has been with Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikminizz*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
seriously I just want them together by all means and I don't care abt how so opposite they are to each other.

Jay should be hook up with the other dude oh yeah I remember his name now Akash...get him off Moniya back and put him on Jay case they fit each other perfectly.

Akash Moniya jodi it's a BIG BIG NO NO NO from many if not all of us.

we want Uday and Moniya...they are simply a BIG BIG YES YES YES for many many of us if not all.

I say hell yeah to opposite attract cos I simply can't stand sweet sweet and overly too sweet look me in my eyes with no passion romance NOOO that is so not my thing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92ZaYaHolic*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
nice topic shruti Wink

i just love our uday manyata our very own ManVeer Wink

i m soo much in love with them cant wait to c today's episode

LOLLOLROFL

when i ll see uday today in wedding outfit i ll definitely faint ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Lovely Post!!!valentines06 smiley, static smiley, smiley, happy smiley, heart smiley

Udayveer and Manyata are
perfectmatch smiley, perfect smiley, match smiley, heart smiley, happy smiley
valentines03 smiley, static smiley, happy smiley, smiley, valentine smiley

Waiting for the cupid to strike them..valentines05c smiley, static smiley, valentine smiley, cupid smiley, heart smiley

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmalliknavyan07Tulip92shaf13candy08poulomi12*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.