This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

i know dis poll is laughable.ROFL..but seeing we r all so obsesses with baani-ranjeet..Wink.i cudnt help myself..LOL..

so friends..Wink.Do you think bani-ranjeet make a good couple??Confused

choice 1: of courseThumbs Up...after all 2 negatives can make 1 positive..Geek.

choice 2: dey both can run off together..Clap.& we can all b happy again.Big smile..

choice 3: dere alliance may force rajpreet together.Heart...after all preeto needs 2 get married b4 baani...& baani might insist on getting married with ranjeet...so biji shall have no choice..Smile.

choice 4: Bani deserves sum1 better.Confused...is dere still hope for her improvement..Question..

Choice 5: Ranjeet Angry deserves sum1 better...Question

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bani-ranjeet...a good couple??" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ROFL choice 1...LOL
Bani and Ranjeet made for each other always create problems sabki khushi ke liye both need to turn positive and get married...ROFL

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
 no... coz baani very wrong but she not deserves ranjeet... coz Ranjeet very bad person...  but baani stupid...

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
both bani nd rajneer r waste minded...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
   1st...  ROFL  But don't worry yaar Baani total sudhar jayegi  coz Ranjeet wo rascal jab apni real face dekhayega Tab...Shocked
 only Baani ko help milega rajbeer--preeto ki so total patri pe aayegi... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2000

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Somehow, Ranjit-Bani reminds me of Brij-Sushma from Jyoti.  In that serial, Sushma, despite being underaged, eloped w/ Brij after getting pregnant and having an abortion.  Ranjit staged a mugging on Preeto's dad the same way Brij staged a mugging on Jyoti's blind husband.  There are strong parallels b/w Ranjit & Brij.

I really hope nothing as serious as that happens, and Bani gets to find out the truth about Ranjit b4 it's too late.  She's not a bad person, just gullible, but that doesn't mean that her life should get that screwed.  Ideally, she should wait until Rajbeeto are married, and then, hopefully, a good looking guy can come in for her.  B'cos she is the most attractive in this family, and so if she gets the right guy, their jodi can even outshine Rajbeeto.  (Incidentally, in that serial Jyoti, the same thing happened for a while, when the #2 sister Sudha was being romanced by Uday - that was a lot more fun to watch.)

Also, Bani does get the short end of the stick from Preeto, like when she was scolded for being about to yak out Pankaj's proposal to Meeta.  And I did agree w/ her today when she asked Beedji why she kept groveling to Neelam aunty.  Beedji is really irritating @ times - in the bus, everybody was jaded, but she kept trying to goad them into becoming noisy.  People don't have to be all hyped all the time - it was good enough that they enjoyed those 2 weeks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenmeriyaar

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Somehow, Ranjit-Bani reminds me of Brij-Sushma from Jyoti.  In that serial, Sushma, despite being underaged, eloped w/ Brij after getting pregnant and having an abortion.  Ranjit staged a mugging on Preeto's dad the same way Brij staged a mugging on Jyoti's blind husband.  There are strong parallels b/w Ranjit & Brij.

I really hope nothing as serious as that happens, and Bani gets to find out the truth about Ranjit b4 it's too late.  She's not a bad person, just gullible, but that doesn't mean that her life should get that screwed.  Ideally, she should wait until Rajbeeto are married, and then, hopefully, a good looking guy can come in for her.  B'cos she is the most attractive in this family, and so if she gets the right guy, their jodi can even outshine Rajbeeto.  (Incidentally, in that serial Jyoti, the same thing happened for a while, when the #2 sister Sudha was being romanced by Uday - that was a lot more fun to watch.)

Also, Bani does get the short end of the stick from Preeto, like when she was scolded for being about to yak out Pankaj's proposal to Meeta.  And I did agree w/ her today when she asked Beedji why she kept groveling to Neelam aunty.  Beedji is really irritating @ times - in the bus, everybody was jaded, but she kept trying to goad them into becoming noisy.  People don't have to be all hyped all the time - it was good enough that they enjoyed those 2 weeks.
ya ur absoluetly right...Smile

sona2000

Goldie

sona2000

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
1St

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.