Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why would he be defender of gujju culture, there was no such thing mentioned that he would be defender of it? I mean how can they just not show anything once they have already shown it? It left a bad taste in my mouth for sure .. right or wrong it was part of who he was and suddenly it went totally missing something i can't comprehend  ... i was actually looking forward to it because i thought if he hates it there has to be a reason and i really wanted to know that reason but sighs

As for other bad things dunno after showing him so sugary sweet how do they plan to revert back to that 😆 I am really scared now when they go back they might end up creating bigger mess.
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
i don think dat CVs r planning 2 show brat MOHAN ne more!!
bcos d phase of his reframing, i guess has started nd nw they made his char so busy in his business dat his habits, style attitude evrything is missing!!
but CVs shud know dat starting a business nd its pressure can't just instantly vanish ne1's long term habits!!
they showed everything very quickly, may b dis is d sighn of DP under scanner or mat b 4 gaining TRPs..
nw i just pray dat they show a valid reason 4 faking out d degree nd not sum kiddish reasons..may b aftr dat we might get a complete character sketch of MOHAN!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I meant Kastur being the defender of gujju and Indian culture.  Remember the first episode, and the bhashan...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yea the bhashan ðŸ¤£ but gujju hatred nahi tou kaun sa kastur bhashan sey baaz a gai ... on a serious note they should have shown it in a subtle way ... his dislike for gujju culture, his denial of reeti riwaj were an interesting aspect of his character ... and they suddenly disappeared into thin air which made no sense ... they could have done it without bhashans too,,, specially when they had a promo specifically on this thing and later showed none of it ... making me pull my hair as a viewer
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phil

Dp lost its viewers in the first two week of the show.This is the time when viewers decide whether they like it or not.Later it is people like us who stick to it  but it is small group.They focused too much on every thing else but the leads.Meeting of the leads should have been very dramatic.All said and done Ektas shows ( i have seen only TL) begin with a bang and you are stuck to it. 

@Bold: My thoughts exactly!

I remember thinking this back in September when the TRP's weren't picking up. The show was on-air for three weeks before the leads met for the first time, and that is way too long considering it's them viewers watch the show for! 

All the other (repetitive) stuff they showed could have waited till later. Those first couple of weeks did a lot of damage to the ratings and unfortunately the show has never recovered. And when it had the potential to do so, some other irrelevant crap was shown instead of MohUr! ðŸ˜’

The last two episodes have been fairly good (from MohUr's perspective at least) and the cv's still have a chance to buck-up and deliver. I really hope they do...