•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
In Loving memory of our beloved member Naqiya (PRIDA_LOVER)

editing...

Gone, But Never Forgotten
  Author: Shan

" I Beg along the edge of my sight
to hold me strong, at this ledge in my life
As I'm sitting in stare, with fear in my eyes
in the moonlit glare on the still of the night
the thoughts of my conscience begin to unwind
spinning a chin itching chill up my spine
I'm beginning to bare what I've been hiding inside
My heart and eyes flare up to the skys
I'm here, still a breath to far behind
for you hear me say I love you, one more time
I see the stars you fly between and shine
and the moment seems to clear my mind
As I stand with memories of innocent times
I hold my hands to the sky and cry
I remember your laughs and lessons of life
and try to accept it as enough to get by
It's tough to comfort your other half, but I try
Nan is a wreck, without you here by her side
It runs through my mind, oh god, millions of times
You're never forgotten, I love you Friend
Rest in the peace, paradise and bliss tonight
We'll meet again, when the time is right  "

A tribute to our late friend Naqu who was taken away from us by time unfairly .

I remember the long chats we used to have,those experiences you shared
Those advices you used to give.

I found a Friend so cheerful,a sister so caring the best companion to chat any time of the day.
I still cant sink into the reality that u are gone,i still feel you'll  come back someday..Please come back Naqiya di

Miss you

You Jai/Sis

Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

The people who knew u inside out called u an 'Angel'

People say when somebody leaves the world they become angels and how true it is..

You where indeed an Angel,you still are that pure and adorable soul  for me

When u where there in this world,Times when i used to be low u always cheered me up,always made  a point that everyone was happy around u and now Even after u leave us u still do that..

I can still Feel ua presences at times when i feel low n remember you,i feel so pacified

A few days before u left us, i got a dream of u..u met met me n Sunn..i can still remember that dream ..

I can or anyone who knows u can neva eva forget who you where
May you soul R.I.P

Miss you
QIYA

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
I am really sorry guys...😭

Sia, i really dont have any words today. She has been one of my inspirations. Though i dont know her personally and joined i-f one month after her demise i have heard that she was a gem here and i would say that as long as this forum remains she will be remembered here.

this is the link of her one shot gallery. i'm posting it here.

guys who are new here do read them and post your comments too in this thread as a tribute to her. Tell us which is your most liked work of Naqiya.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1386031

with condolences,

Tich.
I neva understood y she luvd Chithi na koi sandes n kal ho na ho song so much...
she luvd Kuch kuch hota hai..and often askd me wat same thing happen wid me like happened wid tina.. and i used to take it as a joke,,, and then scold her fr thinking rubbish..
i neva knew dis cud b da signal ov sumthing wrst to happen..
she said it unconciously,bt this was da thing dat had to happen...
i hate to believe dat she isn't amng us anymore to spread da joy,laughter...
I luvd her truely..da last convo v had on 3rd dec night and her text msgs on 4th dec morning... are stil a question mark fr me.. dat has dis person really gone?? does she ever exist or it was a dream??
8 months time dat v spent togethr was bestest part ov my life...
Naqiya wil always b my closest frnd..someone i luv da most

Miss u so much... Bt stil feel bit satisfied y thinking dat u r in heaven, ad best place anyone can ever hv..

Loads ov prayers fr u... and May Allah bless Taher n Ali bhai always..Ameen

Sundas
My prayers for the irreparable loss of Naqiya...God bless her family and friends.. am sure her protection and blessings will always be around her loved ones...may her soul rest in peace..

Sia 
I cant describe how we spent this year without her...
I have spent 10 years with her!!
10 years which means best part of my life..
we grew up togetter , graduated togetter...
our weddings... our gossips!
late night chats! 
bunking classes.. she had the ideas most... 
and you knwo what twhen the lecture was most boring.. she some how got interest in it
we called her boring.. she was history lover... history ki books pharti.. aur koi history ki bat karne mil jata tau bus humein bhul jati
my id M2NZ its our group name... means marvi , munaza , naqiya and Zaiinab.
but after her our group is no more.
she was most charming , full of life girl ! she knew how to make any one smile, she knew how to support, most helpful and always there for anyone.. she was the one who always fullfilled friendship by every means.. i feel blessed to have a friend like her.
I joined IF because of her, she kept on bugging me to read her stories, i never knew she wrote so good, was so addicted to her wrttings... and reality drama! 
we used to work togetter in office, and most of the time we used to watch PRida scenes most marjawan and getting gaga over Prithvi! 
In office i was her boss(kind of) but she used to order me.. bring juice for me, bring this that! but i couldnt say no to her ever.
I was the one who brought this news here, i regret this. Why this ever happened! it snatched a mother from 10 days old boy , a wife , a daughter especially i fell more bad that her father couldnt bear the loss of his daughter passed after her.

@Tich... Thank u for the link i read all of them again and cheerished all the moments i spent with her.. on these topics
Really big thank u  !
I m thinking to ready her all FFs again ! 

@Sundas ... Those songs, seriously she always loved those kind of songs, we used to call her dukhi atma ! I remember when we used to see Kuch kuch hota hai .. she used to always cry over tina's death and esp on the competition scene "Maa" ...  She was always emotional wasnt she, but strongest too! 

Naqiya where ever u r.. i know heaven.. being a star! 
I miss u  ! I really do ! I NEED U !

sia di

she ws a lovely soul and an example of a perfect human...
She ws an epitome of beauty
i was a fan of her creations...she was so charming...he absence leaves a void dat can never be filled
i miss her so much!
There was an attachment that we ifians shared with her!

Lov u naqiya di
miss u