Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Well... this serial was to promote how ORDINARY ( in real sense of the word) Could dream so high and reach it. I had no coonection with her make over. Only thing why we r interested in js makeover is bcoz..... Jassi is the now really turning out as an EXTRAORDINARY( with a rich business tycoon falling in her love, & she being the  CEO of Gulmoher ) Girl. So she needs her TRP's not to fall. So this make over is just a part of this established fairy tale.
Surabhi_24 thumbnail

If Purab loves her the way she is and also going to marry her why does she need a makeover?

ides thumbnail
I see the makeover as something that Jassi needs to do for herself and not for anyone else.....a lot of it is about self respect and actualization....so in fact a makeover for Purab or anyone else would be pointless
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree Ides.Grooming is an important part & should not be ignored.Now,come to think of it,somewhere Jassi also beleives this.Consider this:

Why get bangs at this age unless someone(probably Bebe) advised her this would look good on her;or else she would simply combed her hair back & ponytailed it;

Why get braces in the first place? Obvious reason: set a crooked set of teeth straight to have a more beautiful smile.

I haven't yet come up with a reason for the choice of those terrible suits other than the fact that they are cheap & comfortable & later didn't know what other style would suit her.

Maddy,a fashion desighner's boss shouldn't be so dressed.Please advise her!!!!!!!!!!😉

humanyst thumbnail

Maybe Jassi's makeover will be something on the lines of Arundhati's looks...the girl Purab sent to spy on Jassi and Gulmohar, and Raj was smitten by her..

Waisay I think Mona Singh has the figure to wear those miniskirt/suits

pmahesh thumbnail
I somehow don't think the make over is going to be so drastic, they will make him look an ordinary girl, otherwise the whole base of the serial would be defeated. Even they remove the braces, specs and change her hair style, she should be fine.
surnita thumbnail
The bangs. braces, suit styles are very childlike so I think a makeover would represent Jassi's blooming as a woman inside as well as outside.
ides thumbnail
true surnita....that would suit her role too
sahhar_jassi thumbnail
hey rifhat how was mona in the asian paints ad?, ive never seen it.
*Anjali* thumbnail

hey sahhar_jassi, here are pics of Mona in the ad: