Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Do you think Jassi really needs to become a hip and a happening girl like the other heroines?

My opinion is though we are all waiting for the make over,I certainly wish they wouldn't overdo it ( like the characters of Purab & Armaan - too good & too bad).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhanak thumbnail
Not at all. If she will change her looks than the concept JJKN will be ruined coz there r already so many hip heroines.
ides thumbnail
exactly.....I think over playing her makeover will dilute some of the genuiness of JJKN.....the refreshing think abt her is that she is not concerned abt her appearance....although there are areas than can be improved....
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhanak

4 example??....ides

I seriously hope that was a joke😆😆😆....hmmm...let me see if I can explain what I mean....I agree the combo of big glasses, hairdo and braces is too much....so these can go (with my blessings)....I would still like to see her with minimum makeup....and to tell u the truth.....not everyone dolls up to go to the office in real life either....
dhanak thumbnail
Agree with u 100%.....and dont worry braces,glasses will go with our blessings and right name purab ki dewaniyan i think there r more purab's dewani then anybody's else 😉
FreshAir thumbnail

I think maybe her makeup will be simple and in that she will outshine the layers of foundation and makeup adorning Mallika and Pari.

Between the lipstick and the fake eye lashes.. jeez louise.

Maybe Jassi will be seen sans braces, with contacts or more savvy glasses, a nicer hairstyle and minimal makeup. Slightly more trendier salwars. Thats all thats needed really.

But this would be in an ideal world.The soap operas have themakeup artists standying by with goops of foundation.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think her new look will be as she is in real life where we see her to be a very pretty lady. I for one can't wait to see her new look in Jassi. She looked very nice in the asian paints AD.

-Rifhat

anniegupta_ thumbnail
she shouldn't overdue it but I am really awaiting over the makeover
Smile thumbnail

same here guys. 

Smile

KK_lassi thumbnail

Hiya Smile, ...after a long time!!