Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah there is NOTHING like the "Sibling bond"! My sister is someone I will love to death till "death us do part"!

That is a relationship that will NEVER fade! Even if we dont talk for weeks sometimes. (since we live in two diffrent countries now),... and have demanding careers and husbands etc... but we still love each other and this is something we can be sure of!

Therefore I LOVE the way IPKKND has invested in showing us the shared bond of siblings and how sibling love can sometimes compel us to do things and go out of our "comfort zone" to make our brother / sister happy!

Loving this current track! It is humanizing Arnav in a way we have NEVER seen before (accept in his love for Anji). Siblings have a "short hand" with each other they have built over YEARS of shared bonds! It takes years to get close to someone else like that! (that is why your relationship with your spouse takes years to build to that level).

But with siblings you have had the "advantage" of having known them ALL your life! So it is easy! It is the most "special" and selfless bond in the world! That is what I think anyway!

aww ur going to make me cry now...πŸ˜ƒ
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail
Love the sibling bond!!!Glad  they showing the stronger bond between Gupta sisters and Raizada bros which is refreshing!!
Arnav please learn a trick or two from Akash on how to woo the love of ur life!! lol
I hope Payal start sensing Khusi not happy with her n shyam engagement and that Payal will try to get Khushi out of this mess somehow!!
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE this post  Shy πŸ˜ƒ

I love how the cvs have shown the sibling bonding, its so real and wonderful to watch.

Your siblings are the ones who know you inside out, and are the ones that are there for you no matter what...and the ones that you can take your anger out on..have arguments with...even then they'll still love you πŸ˜†
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truly is the beautiful bonds of siblings...i am an only child but I share a best buddy relationship with my two cousins. One shares laughter, jokes, and gummy bears πŸ˜† with me, while the other is a living diary of my life while I am the same to her...

this bond is truly beautiful 😭 (Tears of Happiness and Pride)

great post πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cute post.. we have such amazing casting in this show.. absolutely perfect for their roles!
asumi thumbnail
yaa  the sibling bond has been soo cutely portrayed in the show that it is just adorable!!! .. super post!!
ChitraF thumbnail
Great post Shy.. sibling bond is beautifully displayed  in IPKKND..
ChitraF thumbnail

Yeah there is NOTHING like the "Sibling bond"! My sister is someone I will love to death till "death us do part"!

That is a relationship that will NEVER fade! Even if we dont talk for weeks sometimes. (since we live in two diffrent countries now),... and have demanding careers and husbands etc... but we still love each other and this is something we can be sure of!

Therefore I LOVE the way IPKKND has invested in showing us the shared bond of siblings and how sibling love can sometimes compel us to do things and go out of our "comfort zone" to make our brother / sister happy!

Loving this current track! It is humanizing Arnav in a way we have NEVER seen before (accept in his love for Anji). Siblings have a "short hand" with each other they have built over YEARS of shared bonds! It takes years to get close to someone else like that! (that is why your relationship with your spouse takes years to build to that level).

But with siblings you have had the "advantage" of having known them ALL your life! So it is easy! It is the most "special" and selfless bond in the world! That is what I think anyway!

Very well said.. loved how you put it in words..
SereneLady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post shy πŸ‘ there is nothing like the love siblings share 😍

Completely agrees with you 😊.. I have a sis and a brother and we are sooo close with each other.  Its really a bond for a life time.  Coz nobody understands us better than our siblings, the ones with whom we grew up 😳, with whom we share our secrets 😊, with whom we secretly make fun of relatives πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( we do that still πŸ˜³πŸ˜†), who no matter how far away from us will always be with us in our hearts!
x.titli.x thumbnail
@Shy welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE????? YOU'RE NOT ANNOYING US😳 you always make great posts⭐️
this is probably the cutest post ever πŸ‘πŸΌ I really appreciate your hard work sweety...πŸ‘
back to the topic: πŸ˜†
well you're right IPKKND rocks because of these cute siblings relations too...hat's off to creatives and all the cast for doing such a brillant job!!!!πŸ‘
it always reminds me of the sweetest relation I have with my bro'😊

sharing something here: -Arnav/Anjali vm- made this on my bro's birthday...this scene made me cry😭