Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
guys i agree that whatever rashi has done is very bad and she needs to repent and first of all she needs to suffer. But it is not only rashi that has to repent , i mean kinjal is way more scheming that her and she has also done a lot of things which should come out , for eg - necklace incident and the incident in which she exchanged koki's cream with some other one and koki got a big red rashi on her cheek (suits herWink ) and the blame was put on rashi . And our dear ahemji , he has also hurt gopi many times ,slapped her and unnecesarilly blamed her for many things , he also needs to apologise. What say ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maharajz1997sparky21navithareddy-Muskii-munnihyderabad-neela-Spothana_yshaina.sharmaIchangedit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's not only rashi's fault" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I completely agree, but we actually see Ahem changing. His character today is much different than what it was during the early Saathiya days. Those other two are like bhootnis who don't regret anything. Their behavior is still the same as it was before...they are still scheming and being ruthless, unless Raashi changes now--Kinjal is still the same old same old.Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21navithareddyhana_yshaina.sharmaIchangedit

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna789

I completely agree, but we actually see Ahem changing. His character today is much different than what it was during the early Saathiya days. Those other two are like bhootnis who don't regret anything. Their behavior is still the same as it was before...they are still scheming and being ruthless, unless Raashi changes now--Kinjal is still the same old same old.Dead
i agree dear but atleast we sometimes see a repentance and guilt in rashi but kinjal ,,,,,,,,,, she's a scheming witchAngry i want all her misdeeds to be out soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21shaina.sharmahana_yIchangedit

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
yeah.. i too agree with u.. cv's are only punishing rashi.. i think she regrets now.. she is also a changed person when compared to beginning of saathiya.. she sometimes tries to stop her mother, cares for jigar, want him back in her life.. consider modi's as her family and al. kinjal is still the same..

kam se kam rashi apni maa ke baat hamesha manti hai aur uski aage nahi jaatha.. lekin kinjal apni maa ko bhi nahi manthi.. wow.. kisi ko bhi nahi manthi.. ahem ia always after apni MOM.. and rashi is always with apni mummy.. both ma ka ladla/ladli.. kinjal is real vamp..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkfantasysparky21sangini.mitrhana_yshaina.sharmaIchangedit

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Well yeah all 3 need to repent for what they have done...whatever said & done they have no justification for what they have done !!!

Even Ahem cannot justify what he has done...he is changing & his memory shows he has not forgotten anything...so lets wait & C what he will do ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pambajsparky21hana_yshaina.sharmaIchangedit

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

yeah.. i too agree with u.. cv's are only punishing rashi.. i think she regrets now.. she is also a changed person when compared to beginning of saathiya.. she sometimes tries to stop her mother, cares for jigar, want him back in her life.. consider modi's as her family and al. kinjal is still the same..

kam se kam rashi apni maa ke baat hamesha manti hai aur uski aage nahi jaatha.. lekin kinjal apni maa ko bhi nahi manthi.. wow.. kisi ko bhi nahi manthi.. ahem ia always after apni MOM.. and rashi is always with apni mummy.. both ma ka ladla/ladli.. kinjal is real vamp..
my sentiments exactly , rashi listens to her mom and trusts her anyone would trust his/her mom because we have full faith in them and the day rashi realizes that whatever her mom taught her was the reason of her downfall, m damn sure she's going to have a heart break . And as far jigar is concerned , yes she loves him but has'nt yet realized. KINJAL IS THE BIGGEST VAMP , LITERALLY HATE HER.

sangini.mitrsparky21Spothana_yshaina.sharmaIchangedit

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I agree 100 % abt kinjal , yes and she is gonna get her deeds exposed and I know ahem and koki will punish her severely but you can't deny that though rashie was most of the tym misled by her mom , rashie had done quiet a few things on her own to gopi . For an educated woman if as you believe rashie was just misled , then y can't she differeniate between good and evil ,if she was changing why she still does kalakaries to get back into mm , when she knows she has to rebuilt the modis trust in her.definetly ahem needs to apologise and I believe he is on his way there.

devranilover123sparky21_Precious_shaina.sharmanavyabIchangedit

-Muskii-

Coolbie

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree with you . Raashi is mislead once she realise what she's doing that we can find the postive side of her . I just hate kinjal and her attitude towards others

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21shaina.sharma-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Ichangedit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.