Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Salman Khan-Priyanka Chopra to come together?

Actors Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra can't see eye to eye, at least that's what sources in the industry say. Every now and then, there's buzz of Salman making his dislike for his former co-star known as well. Apparently, it's also one of the reasons, why the two have not been paired opposite each other in a long time now.

So, it was quite surprising to hear that Salman and Priyanka have been slated to perform together at an upcoming awards show. The bash promises that both the actors will thrill the audience with their dance item. A source says, "Yes, both Salman and Priyanka have been lined up to be the star performers of the night. It seems that they have agreed to it too, burying their hatchet."

This comes as a surprise, as the two were known to be not on friendly terms until recently. When Salman's brother, actor-filmmaker Sohail Khan threw a gala bash on the same day as actor Shah Rukh Khan in the same hotel in Toronto during an awards function recently, the guest list included the who's who of Bollywood except Priyanka. An insider reveals that both SRK and Sohail's party were being held at two different suites and the guests kept flying from one party to another. "However, the only guest who remained present throughout at SRK's bash was Priyanka," says the source.

Recently, Salman-Priyanka problems escalated to a new level when in a recent interview he referred to his Bodyguard co-star actor Kareena Kapoor as 'the original desi girl!' Many took it as Salman taking a dig at Priyanka, since she was given the Desi Girl tag after her sexy track in the film Dostana."Priyanka is not too happy about the fact that Salman is taking digs at her in public, whereas she feels that she is simply caught between the camps of Salman and SRK," the source adds. So, it remains to be seen if they indeed will come together to give an amazing performance.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_salman-khan-priyanka-chopra-to-come-together_1621489

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KataliciousSalyankaTerenainaXiahtic-5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman-Priyanka to come together?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
They should definitely bury the hatchet...their fight is stupid.. If this is true I'm sure Sallufann01 and Baljit will be very happy, lol!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-Salyanka

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-Salyanka-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
OMG
plz come together..

-Anjaani-Salyanka

aitor-metrowzer

Goldie

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Anjaani-

IF-Rockerz

-Anjaani-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
OMGGG what really OMG i'm so happy finally my two favorite together again, i'm so happy ekkk i'm so excited Dancing
This news better be true otherwise my heart will broken again  Broken Heart

aitor-metrowzerSalyanka

-Anjaani-

IF-Rockerz

-Anjaani-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

They should definitely bury the hatchet...their fight is stupid.. If this is true I'm sure Sallufann01 and Baljit will be very happy, lol!

yes i'm so happy Big smile and thank you for this awesome news Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Where is San and Missy they be thrilled to hear this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top