Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunday 4th Dec-Unshown footage during last week... - Page 4

boredsoul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shradha was more matured & grounded of the whole remaining lot , liked her a lot after she stood up to pb , liked her a lil less for her rajkumari act , loved her for putting sky in his place , its sad that she is out when sid , sho & sunny who are zero contributors entertainment wise are still hanging around

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JOLLYJOLLY

PB is tweeting her frustration out. 

Poor PB. Atlast she had a few weeks of National fame since Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar days...and it was abruptly cut short.

She just can't get over the loss!😭
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I saw glimpse of yesterday's episode...juhi was shouting like sky ko emotionally mere support ki zaroorat thi n all...I Changed the Channel...Man She is Unbearable i Just realised.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agreeing cruiser51...😊

for me initially  shraddha was just Raja's Gf when she entered the show andby her constant bholi-bhali image she had coiled around herself,  i wanted to know the real HER and happened to see the lovelock up which just  put me off her...

BUT  her  2nd half-stint(after the balti fight/cake-cutting) at BB proved her as a keen-calm observer, matured and trustworthy too...😃

She never ditched the people whom she felt were her friends and she spoke sense most of the times... ⭐️

She was right that she never was open to fights unless her feathers were ruffled with .

Jiyo and jeene do wud be the right phrase she followed for BB and i loved her that way...!😳
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: boredsoul

Shradha was more matured & grounded of the whole remaining lot , liked her a lot after she stood up to pb , liked her a lil less for her rajkumari act , loved her for putting sky in his place , its sad that she is out when sid , sho & sunny who are zero contributors entertainment wise are still hanging around

some nice points there!😛