India-Forums

UPDATE 24/03 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Update

Rimjhim has slapped Megha really hard infront of all her friends at Meghas house party. The music is turned off and the guests are all staring. Vicky and Om are standing behind Megha. Rimjhim tells Megha that she has no manners whatsoever and whether she likes it or not Rimjhim is her mother. Megha is just standing there in shock with her hand on her face where she was slapped. Rimjhim goes on ''if you dont care about what i say..atleast acknowledge your papa and listen to him''. Meghas friends are all leaving and only Megha, Om and Vicky are left standing. Rimjhim goes on ''next time you disobey me or anyone then this will be your treatment'' (i.e. a whopping slap). The family members are all gathered sparsely behind Rimjhim and Avinash. The rest of the family dont look pleased at whats happening or rather they look scared as to what Meghas reaction will be. Rimjhim tells Megha that she must obey the rules of this house. Yashoda comes beside Rimjhim and says ''and you two, Om and Vicky, you are as much to blame''. Vicky feels the need to open his mouth as he says ''hold on..i dont agree with all this. This was our party and Rimjhim-aunty just came and insulted Megha''. Avinash shouts ''Vicky!''. Vicky says ''no..i think Rimjhim-aunty has something against Megha and i have to make one thing clear: i am on Meghas side with regards to everything''. Rimjhim is shocked at Vicky supporting Megha. Megha runs off screaming in anger..still holding her cheek where she was slapped. Yashoda goes after her to ease the consequences..

Megha is in her room screaming and shouting and looking crazy with anger. She starts shouting and smashing all her things..teddy bears, framed photos..anything she gets her hands on whilst she repeatly shouts ''how could she! how could she!''. Yashoda comes into the room and tries to calm Megha down. Megha is breaking down and Yashoda puts her arms around her and holds her as she says ''Megha calm down''. Megha stabilises alittle in Yashoda arms. Yashoda says ''Megha..shoosh now..i know what Rimjhim did was wrong..she shouldnt have slapped you infront of all your friends like that..she should have spoken to you in private..but she is your mother''. this provokes Megha to say ''im gonna kill her..if theres something i can do..im gonna kill her!''. Then Megha breaks out into sobs. Megha starts sobbing really hard..i mean massive sobs here! Yashoda just holds her..the're hobbled on the floor at this point.

Rimjhim is in her room..also sobbing, albeit more quietly. Avinash comes in and sits beside her and tries to support her. Rimjhim says that she hadnt seen her daughter for so long and now shes gone and slapped her. Rimjhim is sad that she has this type of turbulent relationship with Megha. Rimjhim wonders if it will always remain like this..whether all they will do is battle each other in the house. Avinash gives her hope and tells her that she shouldnt think of Megha as a battle but as a challenge..one that Rimjhim must succeed at (Avinash had 14 years to convince Megha! and now Rimjhim has to do it..bah). Rimjhim tells Avinash that despite Malini's death she has still left behind the legacy of her revenge. Avinash tells her not to think this way and have hope as she has to make Megha a better person who thinks more positively (easy for you to say Avinash-babu).

Om is all suited and booted and on the phone talking to an employee at work. Om is talking business matters about interviewing someone for a quality control position that he'l come and interview potential employees himself. Vicky comes into the room and Om puts the phone down and welcomes Vicky in. Vicky tells Om ''you work so hard..everyday you go to work, dont you get bored''. Om smiles and says he likes it. Vicky says that he could never work like that and that he finds that life should be about having fun and pleasure. Vicky tells Om that he will show Om how to go out and party and have real fun. Om smiles and says that he finds pleasure in his work whilst Vicky finds pleasure elsewhere. Vicky tells him ''i'll show you how to really party''. Om says ''wasnt that party last night enough''. Vicky says ''Rimjhim-aunty took all the fun out of that party..you know i really feel for Megha and what Rimjhim-aunty did wasnt right. Om says ''no..Megha was wrong and so were the rest of us for having that party''. Vicky says ''oh forget all that..listen i came here to talk business with you''. Om smiles and says ''you and business? haha''. Vicky says that he has a proposal to provide vaccines for Africa as they have a real problem with hepatitus. Om says he doesnt know much about the pharmacy business but they can ask Avinash-mama as thats his line of work.

Garv is sitting with his mother and has told her about what happened at Meghas party (Garv's mum is a pretty modern mum..she wears trousers lol). Garv wonders about Meghas bad behaviour. Garv's mum tells him that Megha is a disturbed girl. Garv says that its her fault that she got told off and that she shouldnt have behaved so badly with her father (i.e. when Megha offered him a drink). Garv says that Rimjhim had reason to shout at Megha as no woman can tolerate her husband being downgraded like that. Garv's mum somewhat agrees but also says that Megha has always been such a stifled individual with problems and issues so deep within her. Garv's mum says that when she talks to Megha then she feels that Megha is such a lonely girl. Garv's mum believes that parents should treat their children like friends and talk to them but instead Megha doesnt appear to be treated that way at home. Garv just thinks Megha is an odd person altogether and she acts so strange in front of him and their friends.

Babuji comes into Meghas room. Megha is on her bed reading a magazine (shes calmed down now). Megha gets up abit and says ''dada-ji..ap?''. Babuji says ''yes..i thought i'd come and see how you are and talk to you..if you dont mind..if your busy i'll return later''. Megha says ''no ..come in..what did you want to talk about?''. Babuji says ''oh nothing serious..just smalltalk''. Megha says ''sure..as long as its not about that Rimjhim''. Babuji sits on her bed. Megha just looks at him. Babuji says he wants to tell her about points of view and such. Megha is already getting tired lol . Babuji says ''imagine you were the mother of a small girl..and that small girl was very unruly and wasnt listening''. Megha knows where this story is going. Babuji says ''now ..looking at it from a mothers point of view..wouldnt you want to do anything to help her be a better person''. Megha has nothing to say on the matter as she knows what its about. Babuji just cuts to the point ''Rimjhim is just trying to help..as shes your mother and she feels hurt when your hurt''. Megha says ''ok..well if mothers feel hurt when their children are hurt then doesnt it work the other way round too. I mean dont children feel hurt when mothers are hurt. I felt that pain ..i felt it when my mama was slain by Rimjhim. My mama kept pleading with Rimjhim to let her go but Rimjhim killed her''. Babuji is lost for words.

Om and Vicky are sitting with Avinash. Avinash says ''so Vicky-babu..hows your life going''. Vicky says ''oh nothing much..i just finished exams''. Avinash then turns to Om and says ''how Mr MD-saab?''. Om says ''oh you know..busy with work''. Om says ''infact Avinash-mama..we've come to you with a proposal''. Vicky says ''yes..seeing Om work so hard at the office has inspired me to do something as well''. Avinash is pleased that Vickys growing up. Om says ''infact we've come to you because of your pharmaceutical business..Vickys come up with a plan to sell vaccines to Africa as they are in high demand due to the spread of hepatitus''. Avinash says ''so..you want to take advantage of the situation..there are ethics to consider you know''. Vicky says ''i just want to do something good like Anurag-uncles devotion to social service''. Om says ''uncle..we've made a file of the details of his project..it consists of where and how we can make it''. Om leaves it with Avinash.

Megha is cleaning/oiling her motorbike. A taxi pulls into the houses front yard and out comes a girl (this is Isha ..shes played by Neha from Astitva). The girl wonders if shes arrived at the right house. Megha stares at her somewhat rudely (whilst chewing gum). Isha sees Meghas face and smiles ''oh phew..i was wondering if i arrived at the right house or not..but now im sure i am at the right house..''. Megha snatches the address slip from her hand. Isha says ''..wow im finally here.. i knew straight away by looking at your face..you look just like you mum Rimjhim''. Megha faces changes from casually indifferent to bubbling anger at the mention of Rimjhims name. Isha talks about how Rimjhim saved her life when she was a little girl. Megha shouts at Isha to go away from here as there is not Rimjhim living here and thats shes at the wrong house. Megha rips up the address slip and spreads it like confetti over Ishas head. Rimjhim has come there and sees this.

PREVIEW

Rimjhim tells Isha that shes all grown up

Garv takes a fancy to Isha

Megha shouts at Garv

Edited by Chetsmyster - 23 March 2005 at 2:25pm

Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Hey guys ...i just wanted to say... i dont know why... BUT... the episode WASNT very true to the zeetv synopsis:

Megha gets angry after Rimjhim slapped her, but can't do anything before Rimjhim. Rimjhim asks Megha's friends to go home. Om and Vicky also feel awkward. Jayanti takes advantage of this incident and tries to mislead Megha against Rimjhim. Rimjhim comes there and warns Jayanti not to create any misunderstanding between Megha and her. Om and Vicky don't like the way Rimjhim behaved in the party. Vicky tells Om that there is a requirement of medicines in South Africa and if they manufacture fake medicines in Avinash's factory and sell them, then they can earn huge profits. Bhavani tries to console Megha on the party issue, but Megha screams that Rimjhim is not her mother. Vicky and Om comes to Avinash and keep the proposal of fake medicines. Avinash gets angry on this. Isha comes to Sharma family's house, but Rimjhim does not recognize her.

Edited by Chetsmyster - 23 March 2005 at 3:02pm
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
well thanks a billon chets.Wink
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update chets. Bt sometimes they combine two episodes in one for the zee tv synopsis
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thanks guys Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top