Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Do u have the key to my heart?Impo note pg:19 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

soapliker

IF-Rockerz

soapliker

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Nice. PM me too when done

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u have the key to my heart?Impo note pg:19 (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
hey...i just wanted to know if u r going to continue this?????  i hope u will continue because i m really excited to know the next part...

yes i will cont sorry i have been kind of busy since ur really exicted for the nxt part i'll start working right away update soon and thank u soo much for likin itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetiepie_angel

--Suhani--

Goldie

--Suhani--

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
hey...i just wanted to know if u r going to continue this?????  i hope u will continue because i m really excited to know the next part...

yes i will cont sorry i have been kind of busy since ur really exicted for the nxt part i'll start working right away update soon and thank u soo much for likin itSmile

hey thanks...i m waiting...

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hey great piece do continue Smile and PM me if u don't mind... Big smile

maddy4eva

Groupbie

maddy4eva

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Lovely update pls pm whn u cont..

-Hanna-

-Hanna-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Wow, that was great, are you sure it was your first attemptWink
It was very good, loved it. Keep up the good work.

Piya.D

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
ok this part 3 i really hope u like it and plz do comment and press like also sorry for the late update.Wink
Jeevika:Maanvi is this alright to wear?Does it suit me?Is there anything elsa?..Will virenji like it?
Maanvi:Di u will look good in it.Wear it and don't worry about jiju he is already fida on u and btw everything suits my sister.
Jeevika:Maanvi shut up!!im serious
Maanvi:Di did u know that prem called today and he's coming to ur sangeet today
Jeevika:What prem!!omg after so long.
Maanvi:Yes di and heer's coming to
Jeevika:What heer and prem, it's going 2 be so much fun!Right maanvi..
Maanvi:yes di
Maanvi was surprised by jeevika's behavior she had'nt seen her sister that excited since a long time
Maanvi:Di prem likes heer and he dosn't know what heer feels!So..to know heer's fellings we came up with a plan and i hope u don't mind.
Jeevika:what's the plan?it better be good maanvi because heer and prem will make a cute couple
Maanvi:Di the plan is 2 make heer jealous
by me and prem always talking,laughing,dancing toghthier.Btw di i already told beeji that they are coming and she's happy that they are coming .
Jeevika:maanvi i like the plan and i'm happy that beeji dos'nt mind them coming but don't do anything stupid in front of virenji's family.ok?
Maanvi:Di don't worry i won't do anything in front of them.anyways we're going 2 get late let's get ready.
Jeevika:what about prem and heer?
Maanvi:don't worry they said they'll change in the airport washrooms and tell the driver to bring there laugage here and i give the driver the invitian card so they have acess to the party and now lets get ready...
after everyone was ready they had left for the sangeet function.
as everyone started meeting eachother and welcomeing the guest virat made his way to maanvi who was lookin beautiful with the colourful dress she was wearing just as he was about ask her who was prem maanvi turned around and at the enternce of the sangeet door there was prem and heer standing
mastione-star-parivaar-(this is picture of prem and heer and how they look i tryed to picture them like this in the sangeet function)
as maanvi ran to them viraat wispered to himself Plz don't tell me that hot punk is prem!as maanvi hugged both of them individualy virat felt like his heart skipped a beat when she hugged prem.When maanvi hugged prem she whispered into prem's ear the plan starts now prem smiled hearing that and they all started walking leaving viraat wondering wht maanvi said to prem

When prem,heer and maanvi caught up with the family Maanvi inturdused prem and heer as her childhood bestfriends
Agian virat whispered to himself yeah right i might as well intorduce that prem as her childhood love.No wonder she was hugging him that tightly like she just found her long lost love...
Viren:what r u whispering to urself.
Virat:nothing
Viren:don't u think that prem and heer look cute toghthier
Virat:what r u saying bhai maanvi and prem do not look cute toghthier!
Viren:viraat i said heer and prem not maanvi and prem but the idea is not bad they look cute 2
Viraat:what noo prem and that gurl heer look better toghthier.Whatever bhai im going..
virat goes to his seat which was nxt to heer,prem,maanvi and dabbu as he seated he could see prem and maanvi's gaze fixed at each other while heer justed stared at them Ouchviraat thought he woud lose it if they kept that up. it did'nt take long for viraat to create a fist he tryed to calm down but he could'nt take it anymore the way maanvi was staring at anthour man made him anger even the thought did and she was doing.Angry
after a few minutes when virat had enough he excused himself and maanvi from prem and heer saying he had to ask her something about the arrangements virat literly pushed maanvi all the way up the stairs 2 one of the bedroom's which was strange were there even sposse to be  a bedrooms in a sangeet hall and then he remembered that his swamni bua and booked a whole mansion just for the big hall that was in the mansion anyways ...
Maanvi:what the hell why did u bring me up here?
Viraat:i bet if that prem bought u up here u would'nt say that to him!
Maanvi:what prem!!Whats ur problem viraat?...u told me to stay away from u and i am soo why did u bring me up here...
Viraat:maanvi i did'nt mean that do u think i can live a whole day with out hearing a word from u?
Maanvi:i..i don't know..But what do u expect me to do talk with u after u called me a brat and all that other stuff..well i'm not going to.
Viraat:maanvi im telling u the turth i did'nt mean that i just needed time some time alone.
Maanvi:well know u have all the time i won't bother you i have prem to talk with..and tease after all even he seems to have time for me..
Viraat:that's it i had enough first u staring at him as he's ur boyfriend and ur in love with him and now ur talking about him that to infront of me .
Maanvi:since when does anything in my life matter to u since yesturday i was a brat that no one liked 
Viraat: god damn it, since when does it not matter
Maanvi: what do u mean??
Viraat: forget that and just stay away from that prem.Do u get it?
Maanvi: noo i do not get it and i will not stay away from him now let me go get out of my way
maanvi runs outside in anger and viraat smacks the wall in anger.Maanvi sat down nxt to prem and wondered what had gotten in to viraat.WAS he JELOUS or ...well there couldn't be any other reason thought maanvi.Maanvi snapped that idea out of her head when virat came and sat next to her maanvi couldn't help but blush at the tought of viraat getting jelous .
Maanvi could'nt help but look at virat after when viraat turned around to meet her gaze and maanvi looked away and viraat came closer to maanvi and whispered into her ear "why do u look away when our eyes meet?Are u scared of something?'
what scared!!!noo why would i be scared i just don't want to look at something like u that could ruin my eye sight...
sooo u have no problem looking at prem 
noo i have no problem
ohh alright viraat smiled when he said that
that made maanvi wonder what was he thinking !!
virat got up and went to the girl that was standing in the corner and started staring at her and laughing with her and holding her hand.. maanvi seeing that dosn't get jelous because she knows wht he was doing,he was trying to make jelous but maanvi was'nt goin to fall for that.
Then maanvi gets closer to prem and holds his hand and virat sees this and gets angry at the fact that she was holding prem's hand and was'nt even jelouuse when he was talking to the girl..
after a while when maanvi let go of prem's hand both heer and viraat were happy.And viraat came back to his seat and held maanvi's hand under the table leaving maanvi shocked..

once agian sorry for the late update and spelling mistakes 
plz do comment and press like

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555sofiya05-JeeVi-VirMan-shruthyn3Mahnoor5671nuzhi94amee1dramaqueen247shivu124Saj110Pinam3-Hanna-sonika_virmaninlvwithehmmbhnanz_2211R.Lavanyasha19deepika03Vaarya53xoxsusanxoxJessica.Patelvirman-fanpinkgalluvzindagibooksfreak07PixieFlameaysha1989pinkstars--Suhani--shaimahkarthik80~~BaBy~AnGel~~arul01JULIELsnehalovegurtimoksha89BrunoMarsjia123sagarkulsum_virmanpreetipcKanwal_chohanKSG_luvpreethisashred12thejazzgal|Persephone|VarunKiBiwiNikki_Titli

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
It was really sweet... Do continue...

Dannyela

Post Reply New Post

Go to top