Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Do u have the key to my heart?Impo note pg:19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 20

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
very intrestin...plz pm me whn ya updt more

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u have the key to my heart?Impo note pg:19 (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
its really nice
plzz pm me wen u update the next part!!

Ruchi-interest

Goldie

Ruchi-interest

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
WOW! this is sooo gud, loved it & plzz pm me whn u write the nxt tym

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
omg its lovllyyy

sofiya05

sofiya05

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hey,

Oooh this is exciting. All these beautiful misunderstandings equals beautiful drama :) Keep going and I'm sure it's going to turn out great!

Sofi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya.D

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
yes i will update soon and pm all of you 
and everyone thank you this means so much for me i'm really happy u guys liked itHeart

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Please continue & include me in yr PM list when you update

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
GUYS THIS is PART 2 AND THE REST I'M STILL WORKING ON IT SO PLZ WAIT AND IF I DID NOT PM ANY OF U PLZ TELL ME AND I'LL MAKE SURE 2 NEXT TIMEEmbarrassed

THE very next morning viraat woke up late,everyone in his family were preparing for the sangeet function.
As viraat came down his swamni bua gave him a task to go to the hall where the sangeet function was being held and check if everything was ok and help everyone there.Before leaving he wanted to eat breakfast so he told his mom that he wanted breakast made by his sweet mom.And his mom was more then happy to make it.When the breakfast was ready and already served viraat's mom sat next to him and started talking.
MOM:Viraat i heard that ur going to the sangeet hall to work
Viraat:yea i have 2 mom bua ordered me
Mom:viraat listen maanvi's going to be there do not bother her she already got into a arguement with beeji because she did not want to go to the hall but luckyly i was there and she listened to me.
All of sudden viraat remembered last night and he ran out the door into his car to drive to the hall where maanvi was.All he could think of was saying sorry to maanvi.As viraat got inside the hall he started looking around for maanvi,and then he looked up where maanvi was fixing the flowers with the flower worker.
VIRAAT:Maanvi Maanvi down here
maanvi looked down at viraat she was about to smile when she remembered last night and she looked away.Virat seeing that maanvi just ignored him got mad and started running up the stairs to her and maanvi seeing that he is comeing to her walks away to the otherside where she took the other stairs down with virat running after her but maanvi was already down.Viraat shocked maanvi's behavior just stood there.While maanvi manged to sneak a glance up at virat.After looking at him she started getting back to work.Viraat walked back to the flowerguy and stood there watching maanvi downstairs doing work.
Viraat:Why does she have to look so pretty!
Flowerguy aka Happy singh:sir i use clean and clear thats why my face shines and thank u for the compliment
Viraat:What the..Who's talking to u?I was talking about her!!!
viraat was pointing at maanvi while happy singh that he was pointing at the fat lady (dolly ji)beside the tables.
Just then viraat tells happy singh tell the girl to meet him in the store room at 11:00 or he was going to do something she will regert he did.
Happy ji shocked and confused why would Mr.Viraat like Mrs.dolly ji the woman who sets all the tables and chairs.Anyways happyji was intersted in the money he would get.Tongue
Happy ji: dolly ji Mr.viraat wants to meet you he really likes meet him in the store room at 11:00
Dolly ji:me!!!R u seious me finally someone falls for my beauty.tell him i'll be there.

happy ji walks away and tells viraat she will be there.At 11:00am.Viraat was so happy that she said yes.
AT 11.00 viraat goes in the store room
While viraat was facing the store room window someone hugs him from the back he  thought it was maanvi but little did he know,when he turns around to see maanvi he's see the most horrifing sight ever some 40 something aunty trying to kiss him.LOL
Viraat:Auntyji what r u doing?
Dolly ji:Baby don't call me aunty call me uff Embarrassed dolly.
Viraat:bbaaabbyyy ...baby what?
Dolly starts hugging him agian just then maanvi walks in to get the extra flowers in the store room she sees them hugging and she is terffied at what she was looking what was her viraat doing with that old aunty?
Viraat sees maanvi looking.
Viraat:maanvi it's nothing like u think!I...I..I don't even know her.
Maanvi:Look viraat i would'nt even care if u were hugging a guy in the store room all alone! ok now move out of my way!!
Viraat:maanvi maanvi i thought it was you i swear i would never hug or even look at anyone expect  for u...
Maanvi:look virat stop acting i know ur just saying that so i don't tell anyone what happened in here ok
and then maanvi walks outs smileing at viraat's words she kind of knew he meant it.I'm going to kill that Happy singh thought viraat as he ran out so that dolly can't catch up 2 him.Viraat starts looking for that happy singh but he could'nt find him.
After all that Maanvi and Viraat got called back and viraat had 2 drop of maanvi.
Maanvi gets into the car with viraat.While driving viraat trys to say sorry but maanvi won't listen or answer any of his stupid questions.The whole way to the guest house was quite which was akward because maanvi is never quite.
jus when  maanvi was about to get out of the car her cell rang and she screamed'oh my god it's my PREM!!!!!!"
She ran out of the car talking and laughing with prem on the cell
Viraat was so stunned Who is this prem?Why was she soo happy?What does she mean by my prem??thought viraat as he drove his car in anger.
when viraat got home he told the srevents to tell his aunt that her work was done and viraat was back.Viraat was walking to his room when he heard his mom.
Mom:yes maanvi you can bring ur friends Prem and heer to the sangeet and all the other functions no one would mind ok anyways see u in the afternoon bye...
viraat went to his room whispering to himself How can mom say no one will mind?I will mind if that FRAME, PREM whatever his name is comes.
viraat sat on his bed wondering who was this HEER?Could she be that prem's gf noo he thought then why would maanvi say my prem?Viraat could not wait until the aafternoon when he will meet this 'Prem'!!!Big smile

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555laila889abc456Dannyelaamee1lemyunnatiame.sannanz_2211luvlife84Maya.tasnimnaina-syedsonika_virmanR.Lavanyasha19deepika03chandiniebindabooksfreak07Jessica.PatelpinkstarsABCDesiGirl93luvzindagiaysha1989Nazmaaarul01JULIEL~~BaBy~AnGel~~princess14shaimahKaShCrazyAneesasnehalovegurtirev4evanayikaBrunoMarsjia123sagarKSG_luvpreetipcKanwal_chohanthejazzgalpreethis|Persephone|keenu_kkKifPaulholiclove_never_diesVarunKiBiwi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top