Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirManFF: Abhi Na Jao Chodkar C4,pg19 02/18/2012 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

"I am leaving, Maanvi. I mean, we all are leaving. Actually I came to call you down. Jeevika Bhabhi was looking for you."

"Jeevika Bhabhi was looking for you" Shocked Why so?? Where is Viren Ji?? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirManFF: Abhi Na Jao Chodkar C4,pg19 02/18/2012 (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Maanvi took a deep breath before turning away from him and slowly walking out to the terrace, her eyes involuntarily drifting up towards the sky, and her suppressed tears threatening to surface again. Virat followed her quietly.

wherever you go our network follows [Network = Virat Singh Vadhera] Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roy

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

"I wish a wind would come blowing now and swipe away all those clouds." whispered Maanvi as if to herself, "I hate cloudy nights. They make me feel so gloomy and depressed."

No problem Manvi, Your 24*7 entertainment package is following you.. concentrate on him!! LOL

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

He looked up at that, his eyes on her wistful face now. A little breeze although not strong enough to swipe away the clouds, had started to blow, making her dupatta and the strands of her hair dance with it.  Virat's heart sympathized with the poor girl. It must be really hard for her, he thought as his eyes followed hers to look up at the cloudy sky.

Ek akeli ladki khuli hui tijori ki tarah hoti hai Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roymiss_bennet

Ruchi-interest

Goldie

Ruchi-interest

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
nice 1& pm me plzzz

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

"And I wish it would rain now," he said in a low voice. "I love the rain. It gives a soothing effect to your soul'"

Harshu I love this line (soothing effect..)!!Tongue

Jhinka_Roy

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Maanvi looked at him now, standing there gazing up at the sky with an unreadable expression. He turned towards her smiling slightly, and spoke, "Ok, so it's a goodbye for now I guess.  It was nice meeting you, Maanvi."

What??Angry So early.. Harshu you are writing OS on VirMan not VirIka Angry

Jhinka_Roy

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

"Good bye, Virat."

"Won't you come down and say good bye to your sister?" he asked, a little surprised.

Unlike.. Unlike... I hate this.. Harsha Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top