Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirManFF: Abhi Na Jao Chodkar C4,pg19 02/18/2012 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Feedback Session Wink

Looks like it is going to rain tonight, sighed Maanvi as she stood at the door to the terrace, looking up at the sky above. The sky was overcast and there were very little stars visible. Even the moon was hiding behind the dark clouds, giving an overall dismal feel to the night. She felt depressed, and it felt as if the whole night was in mourning with her, lamenting her loss. The loss that she felt could never be restored-- her Jeevika Di.  Her sister, the one faithful companion she had in life was leaving for her new home tonight, and a sense of despair filled her heart as she realised nothing would ever be the same again.

"Maanvi..."

It was him.    

Very poor!! LOL (I want helicopter/aeroplane or UFO in such scenario)Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roymiss_bennet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirManFF: Abhi Na Jao Chodkar C4,pg19 02/18/2012 (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Maanvi closed her eyes with a tremble as she heard Virat's voice from behind calling out to her.  Why Bhagwanji, why did it have to be him now? She didn't want to deal with him of all people just then. She had put up with him and his taunts all through the wedding just for Di, but she didn't think she had enough patience in her to bear anymore of it. He had lingered around her all day like an annoying ghost, sometimes taunting her about how Jeevika wasn't just her Di anymore, but also his Bhabhi; and sometimes teasing her how she wasn't doing any work on her own sister's wedding. How was it her fault if Beeji did not allow her to do anything just because she had a little cold last night, she thought irritably. True, he had brought her to the wedding when her promise to Beeji had kept her from it, and she was thankful to him for that, but that didn't make him any less annoying. 

This paragraph is good Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
LOLz I will wait till u r finishedLOL

snowflake.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshabashpam

LOLz I will wait till u r finishedLOL

exactly.. don't break my rhythm!! (just like black pussy cat) ROFL

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

"What are you doing here?" she spat out bitterly as she heard his footsteps nearing, while quickly wiping the tears off her face and turning around.

He stopped a few steps away from her, as if momentarily taken aback by the sudden resentment in her voice. "Well, I could ask the same to you too, you know. What are you doing here?"

"I could be wherever I choose to, couldn't I? Why do you care anyway?"

"Oh, looks like someone's really upset today.  Have you been crying or what?" asked Virat in his usual taunting tone.

"I was not crying, Virat."

I love Maanvi Day Dreaming

anyways this part is so obvious but i loved it!! LOL

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Chuckling a little, Virat looked straight into her eyes at that and said, "Sure, I can definitely see that." He paused a little before adding, "Maanvi, you don't have to hide your tears, you know. There is nothing to be ashamed of crying today."

Bandar Kya Jaane Adrak Ka Swaad [This is for virat] LOL

Jhinka_Roy

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

"Why don't you just leave if you have irritated me enough? I could really do with some peace of mind now." Maanvi snapped out to him impatiently. It was weird, but for some reason she felt uncomfortable under his sharp gaze.

Maanvi snapped out to him impatiently [Pooja Mishra Part 2] ROFL

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Its really good nd sad:((

Continue soon nd pls add me to ur PM list:)))

Post Reply New Post

Go to top