Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

"Err' No. I uh... don't want to face it just now, the farewell. Tell Di that I was too tired and already fell asleep. I'll see her in the morning before we leave to Rishikesh." said Maanvi in a slightly breaking voice.

WTH... 

*you are on target* ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜•
snowflake. thumbnail

"Well, ok then. Bye and hope to meet you soon again, Jhansi ki Rani." He gave a little pat on her shoulder before turning back and gently walking away down the stairs.

No romance
Harsha ðŸ˜’😔
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 @Aanchal's feedbacks!

--------------------------------------------------
I updated my pm list in the meanwhile:) And now am going to post on FB haha
snowflake. thumbnail

Maanvi sighed a little, looking back at the pensive night longingly, while another slow breeze of air caressed her skin, and then it rained. She held out her arms and looked up towards the sky as if to welcome the fall of cool drops on her skin and closed her eyes, her face now glistening with several fresh drops of water.

@red bold : Special Attachment ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I like this part Harshu (Reason : slow breeze of air caressed her skin, and then it rained)
snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshabashpam

🤣 @Aanchal's feedbacks!

--------------------------------------------------
I updated my pm list in the meanwhile:) And now am going to post on FB haha

Tag me!! ðŸ˜³
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG I Read part 1 !! GLAD u made tht OS a FF !! OMG 2nd Part :( !! I could Feel My Mannu's Pain of Separation from her onli sister :( !! 
i was in tears man <3 beautifully written <3 Amazin <3

snowflake. thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshabashpam

PM LIST:

Brklyn_gal
aaliya25
Eowyn
maanviluvzvirat
Rach-dc
iluvunavya
--Preeti--
IrumIbrahim
amee1
mayur247
aysha1989
canuck-umz
lazzz
ruchi245

i am protesting against this post!!! why my name isnt included here ðŸ˜¡
Harsha ðŸ¤¬
snowflake. thumbnail

Abhi na jao chhodkar...

Ke dil abhi...bhara nahi...

Abhi naa.. jao chhodkar...

Ke dil abhi, bhara nahi...

snowflake. thumbnail
The music streamed through her earphones straight into her heart, echoing her emotions. Manvi hadn't counted the exact number of times she had listened to the song that night. It had been one of her mother's favorite songs. She vaguely remembered hearing her mother hum it to herself at times, when she and her Di were just kids. It all seemed too very far away in time now, the childhood in Delhi, their parents' death, their moving to Rishikesh, and their growing up years together. Once, they had thought that nothing in the world could separate them, and yet, here she was now, dreading a life full of loneliness without her sister. True, she still had Beeji and other family members, but she knew it just was not going to be the same.

Manvi going back to rishikesh
snowflake. thumbnail
Manvi didn't know how long she had stayed there on the terrace, feeling the water droplets trickle down her body, drenching her in the process. She had wanted the rain to wash away all her sorrows and fears, but alas, the drizzle was apparently not strong enough for that. The rain might have been soul-soothing for Virat, but for her, it was the way the nature mourned with her. Although it had been only a small drizzle, Manvi was pretty drenched by the time she got back to her room. She had quickly changed back from her heavy lehenga and crept into the bed hoping to forget all her laments and catch up on some sleep.

Oh god!! Itna jyada emotional picturization ðŸ˜•
Harsha I will kill you if i find one more rone dhone wala sequence after this ðŸ˜¡