VirManFF: Abhi Na Jao Chodkar C4,pg19 02/18/2012 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Chuckling a little, Virat looked straight into her eyes at that and said, "Sure, I can definitely see that." He paused a little before adding, "Maanvi, you don't have to hide your tears, you know. There is nothing to be ashamed of crying today."

Bandar Kya Jaane Adrak Ka Swaad [This is for virat] ðŸ˜†

"Why don't you just leave if you have irritated me enough? I could really do with some peace of mind now." Maanvi snapped out to him impatiently. It was weird, but for some reason she felt uncomfortable under his sharp gaze.

Maanvi snapped out to him impatiently [Pooja Mishra Part 2] ðŸ¤£

Its really good nd sad:((

Continue soon nd pls add me to ur PM list:)))

"I am leaving, Maanvi. I mean, we all are leaving. Actually I came to call you down. Jeevika Bhabhi was looking for you."

"Jeevika Bhabhi was looking for you" ðŸ˜² Why so?? Where is Viren Ji?? ðŸ˜³

Maanvi took a deep breath before turning away from him and slowly walking out to the terrace, her eyes involuntarily drifting up towards the sky, and her suppressed tears threatening to surface again. Virat followed her quietly.

wherever you go our network follows [Network = Virat Singh Vadhera] 

"I wish a wind would come blowing now and swipe away all those clouds." whispered Maanvi as if to herself, "I hate cloudy nights. They make me feel so gloomy and depressed."

No problem Manvi, Your 24*7 entertainment package is following you.. concentrate on him!! ðŸ˜†

He looked up at that, his eyes on her wistful face now. A little breeze although not strong enough to swipe away the clouds, had started to blow, making her dupatta and the strands of her hair dance with it.  Virat's heart sympathized with the poor girl. It must be really hard for her, he thought as his eyes followed hers to look up at the cloudy sky.

Ek akeli ladki khuli hui tijori ki tarah hoti hai ðŸ¥³

"And I wish it would rain now," he said in a low voice. "I love the rain. It gives a soothing effect to your soul'"

Harshu I love this line (soothing effect..)!!😛

Maanvi looked at him now, standing there gazing up at the sky with an unreadable expression. He turned towards her smiling slightly, and spoke, "Ok, so it's a goodbye for now I guess.  It was nice meeting you, Maanvi."

What??😡 So early.. Harshu you are writing OS on VirMan not VirIka ðŸ˜¡

"Good bye, Virat."

"Won't you come down and say good bye to your sister?" he asked, a little surprised.

Unlike.. Unlike... I hate this.. Harsha ðŸ˜¡