Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Hi all my lovely readers!!!

Okay, so thank you everyone for that fantastic response to my previous works on VirManBig smile. I am really overwhelmed. So now, catering to public demand I have decided to continue my first OS And Then It Rained... as an FF/SS.  Some things you should know about me and my FF before proceeding to read.Wink

1. Although it is basically a VirMan FF, I will at times concentrate on other characters and their POVs too, as and when the story needs it.

2. This would mostly be from Manvi's POV, but other POVs may also be used at times as the story progresses.

3. The story is based on the basic plot of the show Ek Hazaron Me Meri Behena Hai, and the characters are basically the same as you see in the show now, although you can expect slight change in their behaviors/ thoughts, the way it suits me.

4. I am quite a lazy person, so it is possible that updates are not very regular, and also there is absolutely no guarantee that I won't abandon this midwayDeadLOL *dodges the jootes and tomatoes coming at me*

5. I have no idea how long or short this story would be. I haven't planned the story ahead, I will just let it unwind on it's own.

6. Those who want pms for this FF, please do mention specifically in your comment. I will not pm anyone who doesn't specifically mention it in their comment. And please do try and comment, or hit the like button at least, so I know how many ppl read it regularly, and how u all are liking it.

7. This is a continuation of my first OS And Then It Rained... , so the first part of the FF is nothing but that OS. For those who have already read it, I have made some slight, barely noticeable changes in it to suit the present scenario of the show.

8. Last but not least, I do not own EHMMBH or any characters of the show- they belong to Cinevistas and Star Plus. This is purely a fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.

*sighs* That was long!Shocked

Over to the story now! I am going to post the first part aka the OS now, and also one another part.

Enjoy reading!
Harsha

Edited by harshabashpam - 18 February 2012 at 6:46am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur247Jhinka_Roykavyakomalishiningstarz--Mystical--Maya.tasniminlvwithehmmbhRuchi-interestbeintehaaZaYaarul01shehroon_riazmadhubansenhooriia_xmoksha89KSG_luvCavingInpreethisashred12Rach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-NaughtynattyLumzzKifPaulholic.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirManFF: Abhi Na Jao Chodkar C4,pg19 02/18/2012" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
INDEX:

Parts 1& 2: Scroll down
Part 3: Page 16
Part 4: Page 19

Edited by harshabashpam - 18 February 2012 at 6:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethis

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur247krystal1234nishi12345ramaniraniRuchi-interestPixieFlamearul01shehroon_riazhooriia_xBrunoMarsashred12preethis.FlawlessSarun.

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1

Looks like it is going to rain tonight, sighed Maanvi as she stood at the door to the terrace, looking up at the sky above. The sky was overcast and there were very little stars visible. Even the moon was hiding behind the dark clouds, giving an overall dismal feel to the night. She felt depressed, and it felt as if the whole night was in mourning with her, lamenting her loss. The loss that she felt could never be restored-- her Jeevika Di.  Her sister, the one faithful companion she had in life was leaving for her new home tonight, and a sense of despair filled her heart as she realised nothing would ever be the same again.

"Maanvi..."

It was him.                                                                                                                                                               Maanvi Maanvi closed her eyes with a tremble as she heard Virat's voice from behind calling out to her.  Why Bhagwanji, why did it have to be him now? She didn't want to deal with him of all people just then. She had put up with him and his taunts all through the wedding just for Di, but she didn't think she had enough patience in her to bear anymore of it. He had lingered around her all day like an annoying ghost, sometimes taunting her about how Jeevika wasn't just her Di anymore, but also his Bhabhi; and sometimes teasing her how she wasn't doing any work on her own sister's wedding. How was it her fault if Beeji did not allow her to do anything just because she had a little cold last night, she thought irritably. True, he had brought her to the wedding when her promise to Beeji had kept her from it, and she was thankful to him for that, but that didn't make him any less annoying. 

"What are you doing here?" she spat out bitterly as she heard his footsteps nearing, while quickly wiping the tears off her face and turning around.

He stopped a few steps away from her, as if momentarily taken aback by the sudden resentment in her voice. "Well, I could ask the same to you too, you know. What are you doing here?"

"I could be wherever I choose to, couldn't I? Why do you care anyway?"

"Oh, looks like someone's really upset today.  Have you been crying or what?" asked Virat in his usual taunting tone.

"I was not crying, Virat."

Chuckling a little, Virat looked straight into her eyes at that and said, "Sure, I can definitely see that." He paused a little before adding, "Maanvi, you don't have to hide your tears, you know. There is nothing to be ashamed of crying today."

"Why don't you just leave if you have irritated me enough? I could really do with some peace of mind now." Maanvi snapped out to him impatiently. It was weird, but for some reason she felt uncomfortable under his sharp gaze.

"I am leaving, Maanvi. I mean, we all are leaving. Actually I came to call you down. Jeevika Bhabhi was looking for you."

Maanvi took a deep breath before turning away from him and slowly walking out to the terrace, her eyes involuntarily drifting up towards the sky, and her suppressed tears threatening to surface again. Virat followed her quietly.

"I wish a wind would come blowing now and swipe away all those clouds." whispered Maanvi as if to herself, "I hate cloudy nights. They make me feel so gloomy and depressed."

He looked up at that, his eyes on her wistful face now. A little breeze although not strong enough to swipe away the clouds, had started to blow, making her dupatta and the strands of her hair dance with it.  Virat's heart sympathized with the poor girl. It must be really hard for her, he thought as his eyes followed hers to look up at the cloudy sky.

"And I wish it would rain now," he said in a low voice. "I love the rain. It gives a soothing effect to your soul'"

Maanvi looked at him now, standing there gazing up at the sky with an unreadable expression. He turned towards her smiling slightly, and spoke, "Ok, so it's a goodbye for now I guess.  It was nice meeting you, Maanvi."

"Good bye, Virat."

"Won't you come down and say good bye to your sister?" he asked, a little surprised.

"Err' No. I uh... don't want to face it just now, the farewell. Tell Di that I was too tired and already fell asleep. I'll see her in the morning before we leave to Rishikesh." said Maanvi in a slightly breaking voice.

"Well, ok then. Bye and hope to meet you soon again, Jhansi ki Rani." He gave a little pat on her shoulder before turning back and gently walking away down the stairs.

Maanvi sighed a little, looking back at the pensive night longingly, while another slow breeze of air caressed her skin, and then it rained. She held out her arms and looked up towards the sky as if to welcome the fall of cool drops on her skin and closed her eyes, her face now glistening with several fresh drops of water.

Pls do comment, and hit the like button...Embarrassed

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555psychomegMahnoor5671krystal1234mayur247amee1cheeni01Jhinka_Royme.sankavyakomali-Pankhuri-Maya.tasnim--Aarzoo--js1234nishi12345--Mystical--inlvwithehmmbhturnonthelightsjsidhu1994deepika03Vaarya53vamps1996rush007ramaniranimanvilover18xoxsusanxoxluvzindagiRuchi-interestbeintehaaZaYaarul01shehroon_riazPixieFlamePiya.Dbooksfreak07aysha1989laynaIrUmIBrAhImsups2222cutie_mahimasnehalovegurtiduskrev4evamoksha89hooriia_xshilpa09..Labyrinth..CavingIncanuck-umzForum.Maniackulsum_virman-Aswathy--Antu-_-Aslan-IndigoBluesRach-dcpreethisashred12-Ravjot-angelic shazLumzzRKDramebaazVarunKiBiwiKifPaulholicsnowflake..FlawlessSarun.

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Nice plz update soon

miss_bennet

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
@Brklyn_gal

Thank you, part 2 coming now.

.FlawlessSarun.

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I forgot do pm
Me

miss_bennet

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
So here is the part 2. It is a little different from my usual style- I haven't really tried to complement my writings with any song before, si I do not know how it came out. Do comment and let me know how you liked it. 
The song used, as most of you must be knowing, is an evergreen song from the late Dev Anand starrer movie Hum Dono. It's actually a romantic song, but after listening to it today after a long time, I thought some of the lines would suit this situation too. Here's a link to the song if anyone would like to listen to it.

Chapter 2:

Abhi na jao chhodkar...

Ke dil abhi...bhara nahi...

Abhi naa.. jao chhodkar...

Ke dil abhi, bhara nahi...

The music streamed through her earphones straight into her heart, echoing her emotions. Manvi hadn't counted the exact number of times she had listened to the song that night. It had been one of her mother's favorite songs. She vaguely remembered hearing her mother hum it to herself at times, when she and her Di were just kids. It all seemed too very far away in time now, the childhood in Delhi, their parents' death, their moving to Rishikesh, and their growing up years together. Once, they had thought that nothing in the world could separate them, and yet, here she was now, dreading a life full of loneliness without her sister. True, she still had Beeji and other family members, but she knew it just was not going to be the same.

Manvi didn't know how long she had stayed there on the terrace, feeling the water droplets trickle down her body, drenching her in the process. She had wanted the rain to wash away all her sorrows and fears, but alas, the drizzle was apparently not strong enough for that. The rain might have been soul-soothing for Virat, but for her, it was the way the nature mourned with her. Although it had been only a small drizzle, Manvi was pretty drenched by the time she got back to her room. She had quickly changed back from her heavy lehenga and crept into the bed hoping to forget all her laments and catch up on some sleep.

But sleep eluded her that night. Her life had been turned upside down in a matter of just a few weeks, and her Di's wedding tonight had marked the final scene of the play that had snatched her most trusted companion away from her. She had felt so helpless at the thought of bidding farewell to her sister that she had fled from the very scene. She knew Di would look for her, and she did, as Virat had told her. But somehow, she couldn't face the truth that Jeevika wasn't just hers anymore, and had refused to go down and say goodbye. It was quite unbearable to see her sister as someone's wife, and a member of another family. Manvi knew that she was being stupid- she couldn't escape the truth forever, but for some reason, she wanted to delay the realization. At times, it was oddly comforting to delay certain truths, she thought.

Abhi abhi to aayi ho..

Abhi abhi to...

Abhi abhi to aayi ho...

Bahaar ban ke chaayi ho...

She had still been awake when Jeevika had come to the room looking for her. Still, she couldn't bring herself to face her sister then, and had quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep as soon as she heard her footsteps, mingled with the sound of her anklets. She had heard Di calling out her name softly and sighing when she found her asleep on the bed. She could feel her sit beside her on the bed, caressing her face, and kissing her gently on the forehead. Although her eyes were closed, she could mentally picture the frown on her sister's face on seeing her hair wet from the rain. It took all of her energy to stop herself from breaking down into sobs when she felt her Di dry her hair slowly with a towel, trying to be careful not to wake her. She had wanted to jump up and hug her sister just then, but she had restrained herself. Why, she did not know. Maybe she just didn't want Di to see her tears. Or maybe, she just wasn't yet prepared for the farewell.

Abhi to kuch kaha nahi..

Abhi to kuch suna nahi...

Abhi na jaao chhodh kar..

Ke dil abhi.. bhara nahi...

Bas ab na mujhko tokna..

Na badhke raah rokna...

Agar me ruk gayi abhi

To jaa na paaungi kabhi

Time seemed to be in a hurry to separate her from her sister, she had thought when she had heard Viren's voice at the door, calling out for Jeevika. It was almost time for the grih-pravesh, he had said. Manvi had instantly grasped the tip of her Di's pallu with her fingers at that. She had heard her sister sigh and pause in her way as she felt her pallu being tugged at. She had felt a drop of tear on her palm as Di had leaned forward to remove the pallu from her fingers.

Abhi na jao chhodkar...

Ke dil abhi... bhara nahi...

Manvi opened her eyes soon after Jeevika left. The tears she had been fighting till now had started to flow now relentlessly. Lifting her head slightly, she looked back at the door to catch a glimpse of her Di and jeeju walk away, holding hands. Sighing, she wiped her tears and lay back on the bed before pulling her headphones off, and closed her eyes, although knowing very well that sleep would continue to elude her that night.

That's for now dears... Comments and likes pleaseEmbarrassed

Edited by harshabashpam - 06 December 2011 at 12:28am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555psychomegarfashahzadpyaar_kya_karnamayur247cooloveamee1anu008lemycheeni01pinks86shivu124hillyJhinka_Roychristmaskavyakomali-Pankhuri-me.sanshiningstarzinlvwithehmmbhjs1234ramaniranivamps1996--Mystical----Aarzoo--jsidhu1994turnonthelightsKajol17luvzindagibooksfreak07virmanforeveraaliya25xoxsusanxoxPixieFlamemeriyaarmadhubansenaysha1989karthik80shehroon_riazbeintehaaZaYaarul01Ruchi-interestIrUmIBrAhImJULIELwadhwanikisihushiv-gauri4evahooriia_xrev4evaduskshilpa09sapphhiremoksha89SugarCubesForum.Maniac-Aswathy-KSG_luvkulsum_virman-Antu-_-Aslan-preethisIndigoBluesRach-dcsoaplikerCavingIncanuck-umzashred12-Yuks--Ravjot-angelic shazLumzzRKDramebaazKifPaulholicHuma-snowflake..FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top