Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmissmily_faceMayil_irahepattuppudavailavanyaz_SK_Pearl.sneha_vijay..Jessie..nithyamkvatinaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 5 - 9 Dec" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i was waiting 4 tis promo 4 long time ...but y is karthik shocked to c kasturi...bidaii had same dialoges but track was different...iam very eager to known wat is going to happen ...i hope they dont spoil anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facehopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
omg sneha ur siggy Embarrassed dats my fav song daa ... Day Dreaming

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ratna akka 

and karthi is funny to see and pavom reva when will she understand all around her ..
and UMA i hate her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Hopper...

kartik, your new attire is good and funny. looks like a typical poojari... kai vasam innoru thozhil irukku.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

rose_jasmine

Groupbie

rose_jasmine

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Till Jo has not utter a single word abut her phone friend to reva.

Compared to bidaai , Tamil version is moving fast , In hindi version it took nore than a year for ranvir-ragini meet.  Anyway i want reva to know that jo was anamika..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean..Jessie..

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

Poor Prabhu.. hope Reva gets to know about Uma ASAP and saves her hubby..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_ocean..Jessie..atinaharith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@ pattu .. agree wit you. He was really cute and charming. And his smile like as he was in lala land LOL Too bad i could not elaborate much as was busy since last week wif sum personal work and then some treads in SS Big smile But seriously i enjoyed every part of PS for both monday and tuesday episode.

Especially in tuesday episode ROFL gosh loved the way reva gave him  ROFLROFL and he casually asking her to forget what he said nu Embarrassed and calling her short ShockedROFL  seriously this both are the hit in this serial Wink

I think they might drag this meet of both karthi and jo. Unless they r really planning to move this story fast .. but wud love to see karthi reaction upon seeing Jo's friend ROFL

thanks for the updates atina.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz..Jessie..atinaharith25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.