Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just was reading another threat and got an idea or better a question. We all or many of us want rashi to change her ways and stop listening to her mother when she comes back into MM. However I fear that won't happen. If she really comes back into MM through one of her mum's kalakari's she won't be seperating herself from her because she will believe that her mum was after all right. which would mean that we will have to bear more and more kalakari's

Please someone take my fear away!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Oh man
Unfortunately i can't take this fear away but i can try,here's what i think,Kokila has strictly said that Raashi will not enter MM so i don't think she will,I think Kokila will after some time for Hetal and Jigar go to get Raashi but under certain circumstances.
1. She can't talk to or contact Urmila.
2. She has to admit all her kalakari's (Just imagining but that would be so cool)
3. Kokila's gonna teach her what to do in ur in-laws,something Urmila was meant to do but didn;t so Kokila's gonna be her teacher

😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think as she will be out of the house a long time, she will repent, as a result her intentions when she comes in the house will be to remain good, but her heart is a jealous and greedy one, when she comes back, Gopi and Aham will be a proper couple now, Gopi will be getting gifts from her mother-in-law as well as her husband, and his the heir of the family, the older brother, also did you notice Gopi is keeping the household accounts now too, as she is able to read and write, so most of the responsibilities of the eldest bahu, with Rashi being away, Gopi would have assumed these responsibilities herself, so she will be running the household, Rashi has always wanted power, married to the second born son she won't get it by right, but by cunning, like Kokila did with Hetal (Kokila keeps the household keys, she got the family heirloom jewels from Baa), so Rashi is like Kokila, so when she comes in the house again she will have the full intention of leading a happy life with her husband and in-laws but on seeing Gopi and the changes in the house she will become jealous and start kalakaries again. 
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Oh man

Unfortunately i can't take this fear away but i can try,here's what i think,Kokila has strictly said that Raashi will not enter MM so i don't think she will,I think Kokila will after some time for Hetal and Jigar go to get Raashi but under certain circumstances.
1. She can't talk to or contact Urmila.
2. She has to admit all her kalakari's (Just imagining but that would be so cool)
3. Kokila's gonna teach her what to do in ur in-laws,something Urmila was meant to do but didn;t so Kokila's gonna be her teacher

😳

I so hope that is what's going to happen. Leave it to my heroine Koki to save the day!!

However don't you think that Jigar will change his mind about wanting her back, when he finds out that she nearly got first his mum and later his kaki killed (fire at the mandir and cooker incident) and all the other things she did to gopi, hurting her and making her look bad. I fear that the exposure of all the things, which she done might seriously damage their relationship. And I am somewhat of a raji fan thanks to a certain raji fan 😊
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I think as she will be out of the house a long time, she will repent, as a result her intentions when she comes in the house will be to remain good, but her heart is a jealous and greedy one, when she comes back, Gopi and Aham will be a proper couple now, Gopi will be getting gifts from her mother-in-law as well as her husband, and his the heir of the family, the older brother, also did you notice Gopi is keeping the household accounts now too, as she is able to read and write, so most of the responsibilities of the eldest bahu, with Rashi being away, Gopi would have assumed these responsibilities herself, so she will be running the household, Rashi has always wanted power, married to the second born son she won't get it by right, but by cunning, like Kokila did with Hetal (Kokila keeps the household keys, she got the family heirloom jewels from Baa), so Rashi is like Kokila, so when she comes in the house again she will have the full intention of leading a happy life with her husband and in-laws but on seeing Gopi and the changes in the house she will become jealous and start kalakaries again. 

😭 You did a bad job of taking my fears away Nafisa. But your analysis I have to admit could really be spot on. If the girl would just learn that her life could be so much better, if she would work together with her darling sister and that Gopi could be a much better and bigger help to her than Urmila ever was. But that seem to be just distant dreams 😭 Gosh now I am getting really depressed
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

😭 You did a bad job of taking my fears away Nafisa. But your analysis I have to admit could really be spot on. If the girl would just learn that her life could be so much better, if she would work together with her darling sister and that Gopi could be a much better and bigger help to her than Urmila ever was. But that seem to be just distant dreams 😭 Gosh now I am getting really depressed

Sorry mate, but it's a serial without baddies it would be full of good times only and become too sweet, and too much sweets are bad for our health...πŸ˜†, the serial would soon loose it's appeal and entertainment value if it was all goodness the whole time, the baddies provide the spice in this serial and will remain there until the end, when they will loose their jealous streak completely, but to be honest, no-one really changes like that only in serials and films. Once a bad apple always a bad apple. 
Ichangedit thumbnail

Sorry mate, but it's a serial without baddies it would be full of good times only and become too sweet, and too much sweets are bad for our health...πŸ˜†, the serial would soon loose it's appeal and entertainment value if it was all goodness the whole time, the baddies provide the spice in this serial and will remain there until the end, when they will loose their jealous streak completely, but to be honest, no-one really changes like that only in serials and films. Once a bad apple always a bad apple. 

I know you are right. And my grandma also always tells me that to much sweets will rot my teeth awayπŸ˜† Also I wouldn't want to watch a serial with no baddy in it. That would be to boring. However I would like them to chose or introduce a new baddy or let Urmi act up more and maybe do some more kalakari's also against rashi, in case the latter would really turn her back on Urmi. I'm sure Urmi wouldn't like to see Rashi turning from her. So she either will blame Gopi and the modi's for it and try to take revenge from them or she will try to punish her daughter for leaving her side. That could be interesting to watch. However I don't think that will happen. So I will have to go on being depresses about raji and over the moon with excitment and happiness because of GohemπŸ˜ƒ
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I so hope that is what's going to happen. Leave it to my heroine Koki to save the day!!

However don't you think that Jigar will change his mind about wanting her back, when he finds out that she nearly got first his mum and later his kaki killed (fire at the mandir and cooker incident) and all the other things she did to gopi, hurting her and making her look bad. I fear that the exposure of all the things, which she done might seriously damage their relationship. And I am somewhat of a raji fan thanks to a certain raji fan 😊

She could leave the house the second time after that...and this time I'm sure there will be no opportunity of coming back, the first time she was caught for being manipulative to lure Jigar into a marriage trap and taking the credit for things that she didn't do, this time she could have caused death, no way back from that, and definitely what kalakari could bring her back from that? As the new girl Nadia was saying today pregnancy kalakari, that could work on the second time she is sent out of the house.

Because I think Urmila when Rashi does finally go back to the house the first time (before cooker kand and mandir fire incidents are uncovered), will tell her to get fall pregnant, and when she leaves the house the second time though more kalakaries would have been uncovered she will come back because of that reason, now she can't use that pregnancy as she and Jigar haven't been intimate. 
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm afraid for Gopi but I have to agree with you 100% 

Ichangedit thumbnail

She could leave the house the second time after that...and this time I'm sure there will be no opportunity of coming back, the first time she was caught for being manipulative to lure Jigar into a marriage trap and taking the credit for things that she didn't do, this time she could have caused death, no way back from that, and definitely what kalakari could bring her back from that? As the new girl Nadia was saying today pregnancy kalakari, that could work on the second time she is sent out of the house.

Because I think Urmila when Rashi does finally go back to the house the first time (before cooker kand and mandir fire incidents are uncovered), will tell her to get fall pregnant, and when she leaves the house the second time though more kalakaries would have been uncovered she will come back because of that reason, now she can't use that pregnancy as she and Jigar haven't been intimate. 

You are set on leaving Rashi to be the rat that she is right now, aren't you? 😭 However that sounds very reasonable to me. It is really hard for me to imagine that a boy (gosh I should start calling him man) like Jigar, who loves his mum so much, would forgive someone, who endangered her life for such selffish reason or for any reason at all. I am sure Urmi would push her daughter to seduce Jigar as soon as possible after coming to MM to secure her place. So we might get to see a raji sr before the gohem one. NO!! Firstly because that would not be a sr revolving about love but a kalakari and secondly because I am a whole Gohem fan at heart and only half a rashi fan. But so Nadia could get her pregnancy track. But should it be fake for how long can she keep it up and if it is real that would mean that my darling Jigar would be stucked in an unhappy marriage. A life sentence for him 😭 I couldn't bear that. Because that would totally kill his cute smile off.

I'm starting to thing that I am wishing for the impossible here. The only possibility I still see is that these kalakari's will not come out till late later. After Rashi might have finally changed and proved and acted as a good person. You know might have saved some lives, helped out a lot. So that Jigar sees that she is a totally different person to the girl, who did all this. For this I think Rashi should confess her doings from her own accord to be honest and not base their relationship on more lies.