New Arhi FF: Best Buddies

-Roshii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, I am a great big fan of Arhi so I decided to write an FF about them called Best Buddies. I am new here but I was an silent member for 3 months here. It may not be good as you guys expected but I will try to make it entertainment for you. Hope you like it. Please give me your feedbacks, comment and hit the like button to encourage me.

PM List

Send me a Buddy Request!!!

Index

Chapter 1... Pg.1

Edited by -Roshii- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roshii- thumbnail

- Khushi hurry up were going to get late for class dammit - Arnav said hesitating.

- Just give me 2 minutes I'm nearly done - Khushi said yelling across the room.

Arnav was waiting for Khushi downstairs in her house. It was the first day at college and Arnav was getting furious that Khushi was taking a long time to get ready.

- Are you done know? - Arnav kept on asking.

- Almost laad governor - Khushi yelled.

Khushi and Arnav are best buddies since there childhood. They practically do everything together and by that I mean everything. Khushi is the bubbly, fun girl who always smiles but there's Arnav who is the mad, angry guy. They may be opposite but they both love the same things. They argue and fight a lot but at the end of the day they makeup. This is what their friendship is about.

- Done, How do I look? - Khushi asked Arnav as she twirled around.

Khushi was wearing her white churidar suit with golden specks on it. It really complimented her skin color. Her hair was left open with loose curls. Her makeup was simple that made her look mesmerizing.

- Like crap, now let's please leave - Arnav said whining.

Khushi was left speechless what Arnav had told her, her jaw dropped down as she was shocked what Arnav told her. The whole night she didn't sleep just to make her hair look pretty and Arnav told her she looks like a crap. She knew Arnav was joking around but she did not like this.

- That means I need to get ready again - Khushi huffed as she said it.

- Nooo, you know I was kidding with you - Arnav said.

- I thought so - Khushi said mad.

- Let's please leave now - Arnav pleaded.

Khushi and Arnav hurried to find their classroom but they could not find it all. The college was too big to look for anything. They only saw students scrambling around to go to their classrooms. Khushi and Arnav were lost in this college.

- Dammit were late already and we can't even find our classroom - Arnav said timid.

- Well sorry for making us late, now let's find our room instead of bickering like kids - Khushi rambled.

- Where's the map that shows were the rooms are? - Arnav asked.

Khushi searched her bag to find the map of this college but she couldn't. She only saw her keys, papers and her devimayya statue. She forgot the map at home. Arnav stood there looking at Khushi with his dead, cold eyes as he was about to strangle her.

- You forgot it of course, you were too busy pampering yourself with makeup - Arnav said.

- Well it's all your fault, if you didn't criticize how I looked than maybe I wouldn't forget to bring the map - Khushi said as she pouted.

- What the heck - Arnav said angrily.

- Instead of staying here like you're the principal of this college, go find the classroom - Khushi told Arnav.

- Fine I will - Arnav said as he left to go find the classroom.

- Hmph! - Khushi said as she left the opposite way.

Edited by -Roshii- - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awww howww swweeet,Arhi are sooo cute!😳
-Roshii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-Sophie-_

I like it! Please pm and update soon!

Thank you so much dear😊 I'll defintely Pm you and surely will update soon

-Roshii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Awww howww swweeet,Arhi are sooo cute!😳

I know Arhi are soo cute. Thanks for commenting😃

-Roshii- thumbnail

Thanks... you make me blush😳

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how cute!!!
please pm me when you update
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sounds intresting do PM me when you update...would love to know how they became friends and how their freindhsip is gonna become love!!!!
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww awesome update soon and add me to your pm list... its lovely...
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U r most welcome here..u ll love here...
really goood one yaar.plz continue soon.and add me to pm when u nxt update..