Joined: 16 July 2010
Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:03pm
| IP Logged
I read in the topic that parents also need some kind off coaching how to tackle there kids.
Somewhere kids sides is right. I know parents always bossing there kids (specially in our country). But if you look at each side and think then both reactions at that specific time is right.
Means what reaction Sweety and Pinky had those are also right and kids reaction at that time is also right.
Now my points which I feel --
1. Parents also wants to keep touch with new changes in the world and for that involve your kids to understand that changes. Some time they have to learn from their kids too and don't hesitate for that.
2. For kids - they have also understand their parents situations and give some time, support to understand the new things.
I think this way they can bridge the gap between them.
Examples: Kids can help the parents for understand and learn new technology. And parents can show some interest in kids interests too (like watch their tv program with them and if that tv show is good then give appropriate remark for that and if that show was not good for them then tell them this is not good for watching by understandable ways).
The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:
rose-girl, mnx12, greenleaf007, Mrsimisam, Samraat_92, prerna4rishav,
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some points/thoughts
" in Parvarrish – Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted
My mom, my idol!
Young moms from the TV industry talk about how their mothers helped ...
Join India-forums Today!
Be the part of India's biggest discussion portal.
It’s easy to Join and it’s free.
Here's why members would love to be a part of India-Forums.com:
- Interact with more then 650000+ members from all over the world.
- Missed your favorite show? Read our Daily updates on different shows.
- Get the videos of all your favorite shows.
- Read the reviews of the latest movie released.
- Know more about your favourite celebrity.
- Get the latest news on bollywood and telly world.
Register now while it’s free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.