Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

some points/thoughts

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I read in the topic that parents also need some kind off coaching how to tackle there kids.

Somewhere kids sides is right. I know parents always bossing there kids (specially in our country). But if you look at each side and think then both reactions at that specific time is right.

Means what reaction Sweety and Pinky had those are also right and kids reaction at that time is also right.

Now my points which I feel --

1. Parents also wants to keep touch with new changes in the world and for that involve your kids to understand that changes. Some time they have to learn from their kids too and don't hesitate for that.

2. For kids - they have also understand their parents situations and give some time, support to understand the new things.

I think this way they can bridge the gap between them.

Examples: Kids can help the parents for understand and learn new technology. And parents can show some interest in kids interests too (like watch their tv program with them and if that tv show is good then give appropriate remark for that and if that show was not good for them then tell them this is not good for watching by understandable ways).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlmnx12greenleaf007UnconventionalSamraat_92prerna4rishav

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index