Fan Fictions

Hum se juda na hona...A-K prt:7 pg11 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

Sour Skittles

IF-Dazzler

Sour Skittles

Posted: 09 March 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
nice!!! why r they all laughing r they playin a jokeon angad or kripa??? Confused anyways cont. soon
luv himani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum se juda na hona...A-K prt:7 pg11 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pink sky

pink sky

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
wow that was superb
I have no words to tell how lovely this fanfic is

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged
PART :3

josh: angad don't be so mean yaar

angad: kyaaaaaaaaaaa kyun merey peechey parey ho …

mishty: polz angad …

angad: dekho wesey bhi do din baad sangeet hai na ..i will meet her there …..

just then he got a call guess from whom ..yes from Kripa …he make a cute face nd give wink ….and excuse himself ….as he movedout side all laughed once again …angad finally picks the phone …

angd: hello

Kripa(her heart beat skip at is voice): h-hello

Angad: r u scared

Kripa: hmm n-no

Angad: so

Kripa: hmmm I want to meet u

Angad : where

Kripa(happily): u can come at my home …

Angad: I guess we are not allowed to meet

Kripa: ..hmm no at my summer house

Angad: ok where it is

Kripa told him about address ..and angad ..come back to his circle informed them about his going to be visit to Kripa they all are happy aaliyah hugged prithvi in joy ….ad then to angad she even not realize how much prithvi was blushing ….!

Angad after some times heads to his …..home …he stooped his car in front of big villa ….and then smile should I meet her now …..yes he make a call to Kripa;

Angad: Kripa can we meet now at ur summer house bcoz once I entered they will not allow me

Kripa: ok u reach there I will also be there in 25 mins ……..

Angad and Kripa reach at summer house at same time .in their cars..they come out and smile at each other ……angad is in casual wear and Kripa is wearing skirt blouse!

Kripa: hi angad

Angad: hi

Kripa: lets go inside

Angad:hmmmmm

They move inside ..and Kripa smile at angad ..angad too give smile to her …he was some how uncomfortable and ten make him self comfortable in sofa ….kraipa excuse her self angad open the tv and flip through different channels nothing was interesting …kripa come with two mugs of cold coffee. They keepstealing glances ..and then finally Kripa break the awkward silence between then …

Kripa: so whatz up

Angad: aahm,mmmm nothing

Kripa: ahaan how u r feeling in India I mean since u were of 5 ..u left

Angad: ya …and what about u ..and ur career

Kripa: well right now ..i have QUIT IT ..BUT WILL THINK ABOUT IT LATER

Angad: hmm ok ..well ..i had my coffee …I think I should leave now

Kripa: wait I will show my room …

Angad: ok …

They heads to kripa's room …and they found so many pics of Kripa out there hanging on wall …! ….well un knowingly move herd and the whole cup of coffee fall on her dress …she keep the coffee mug …at table …angad was also shoed he take her to bath room ….there she splashes water over dress ….by doing this ..her body now can be see slerly through her wet clothes …angad saw her with passionate eyes ripa feel but un easy angad niticed this ..he take a towel Kripa become like what he is going to do …angad come closer to her ..she moves abck hit the wall ….angad was by now breathing on her face she has her eyes closed ….angad wrapped the towel around her she open eyes with shoced he leaned more closer to her …………………!

Angad: Kripa humarey beech humari shaadi se pehley kuch nahi hosakta …tum mujh per bhersa rakho ..main tumharey liya kabhi ghalat nahi hosakta ..the he left from there leaving Kripa in shock ..tears of happiness now flowing down from kripa's eyes !

Kripa (smiling): I love u angad …

Angad : I love u too …angad was not left from there he was standing out side …the room …..and they smile to each other ….and finally after a light conversation they left !

COMING UP : sangeet ...!

apra

IF-Dazzler

apra

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
good continue soon its fabulus Clap

amneetkaur_24

IF-Dazzler

amneetkaur_24

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
great part! Cont. soon! it was really sweet!

~*DeEpI*~

Groupbie

~*DeEpI*~

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
good part please cont. soon
Smile

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
oh plz continue so far its greatttttttt

Sour Skittles

IF-Dazzler

Sour Skittles

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
CONT SOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top