Kkusum
Kkusum

TiN's Top 5 List!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Here are my reasons why I still belive that Kumud will end up with Garv:

1. Kumud would not have lost her baby (with Ksh*tig being the father) if she was gonna end up with her baby's father in the end.

2. Kumud actually fell in love with Garv. If you notice, it took her A LOT longer to get over Garv (if she actually is) then for her to get over Ksh*tig.

3. Garv would not have divorced Kali if he wasn't gonna end up with Kumud.

4. If Garv was not gonna end up with Kumud, then they would have made Kali actually pregnant. (if she was gonna stay married to Garv)

5. In this show.......wedding's coming to a complete stop all of sudden is notorious. Fine we all saw the pic's of Kumud and Ksh*tig getting married or more so the "wedding preparations" happening, but there is still no official word that they actually got married right? I may be wrong here, but it just seems to good to be true. I mean, when Kumud first got married to Garv, ksh*tig came to stop the wedding, and now, I wouldn't be surprised if Garv pop's out of nowhere to stop the wedding. Confused

Well, that's it folks. For all the "KUMUD + KSH*TIG" and "KUMUD + GARV" fans, I just wanna give you guys a head's up. Don't get your hopes up thinking Kumud and Ksh*tig are finally getting married and then be let down if things go the opposite way. Keep in mind, ekta always has something her nasty sleeve. I personally am not a fan of either jori (couple). I think Kumud can do much better with someone else or on her own. I was just thinking that with Kumud and Ksh*tig getting married, there has to be a catch somewhere. Confused

jasmineA Groupbie
jasmineA
jasmineA

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

Here are my reasons why I still belive that Kumud will end up with Garv:

1. Kumud would not have lost her baby (with Ksh*tig being the father) if she was gonna end up with her baby's father in the end.

2. Kumud actually fell in love with Garv. If you notice, it took her A LOT longer to get over Garv (if she actually is) then for her to get over Ksh*tig.

3. Garv would not have divorced Kali if he wasn't gonna end up with Kumud.

4. If Garv was not gonna end up with Kumud, then they would have made Kali actually pregnant. (if she was gonna stay married to Garv)

5. In this show.......wedding's coming to a complete stop all of sudden is notorious. Fine we all saw the pic's of Kumud and Ksh*tig getting married or more so the "wedding preparations" happening, but there is still no official word that they actually got married right? I may be wrong here, but it just seems to good to be true. I mean, when Kumud first got married to Garv, ksh*tig came to stop the wedding, and now, I wouldn't be surprised if Garv pop's out of nowhere to stop the wedding. Confused

Well, that's it folks. For all the "KUMUD + KSH*TIG" and "KUMUD + GARV" fans, I just wanna give you guys a head's up. Don't get your hopes up thinking Kumud and Ksh*tig are finally getting married and then be let down if things go the opposite way. Keep in mind, ekta always has something her nasty sleeve. I personally am not a fan of either jori (couple). I think Kumud can do much better with someone else or on her own. I was just thinking that with Kumud and Ksh*tig getting married, there has to be a catch somewhere. Confused

jasmineA Groupbie
jasmineA
jasmineA

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

I know wat u sayin is rite....2 coz all this is made by ekta...i do wish she marries khit...but i have big feeling it wont happen she will be back to garv............

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

You are right xoANoxLOV3R  when you say that Ksh*tig has loved Kumud since the beginning. But you know what can happen and what I see happening, PICTURE THIS: Ksh*tig and Kumud are at the mandap and the marriage ceromony has begun. BUT, just as they either 1. start to do pehray's (walking around 7 times) 2. Ksh*tig putting the sindoor in Kumud's mang or 3. Ksh*tig putting the manglasutra on Kumud, Garv is gonna crash the party and proclaim his undying love for Kumud, etc etc. Kumud seeing this is gonna give into her emotions and feelings and tell Garv that she also loves him and that she has ALWAYS loved him. Ksh*tig hearing this (like a tone of bricks just fell on him) will be like "hold-up, I thought you loved me this whole time?". And Ksh*tig will find out that Kumud was just using him. 

Now, 1 of the 2 will then happen. Ksh*tig will either be the hero and saint once again and give Kumud's hand in Garv and Kumud and Garv will get married...................AGAIN, OR, it will be the end of Kumud and Ksh*tig. He will either leave town or leave Kumud's life for good cause she used the poor guy this whole time.   

I'm just thinking like typical Ekta Kapoor here. Confused

PaGaLSheHzaDi Senior Member
PaGaLSheHzaDi
PaGaLSheHzaDi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with u 100%.!! plus u never kno with Ekta! Confused
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged
you r so right
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged
watevaaa da reasonsss r its juss kumud n kshitij rockkkkkk Wink
iram_99 Groupbie
iram_99
iram_99

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged

I agree, Kshitij and Kumud rockkkkkk!! But Ekta is unpredictable!!

Lets hope for the best!!Wink 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index