Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@tanu ...🤣🤣🤣..no wonder we renamed the show deemag mith gaye🤣 ...we would scream you are married bewakoof aurat stop giving lusty looks to paraya mard🤣🤣

ashu is completely pavitra after every lusty thought he gets drenched in rain ..i agree🤣...ranga is soo lucky

@bhavik...tab toh bahut problem hoga whom to support ashu ranga or ashu rohan...log bas kehte rahenge 😆
bhavik1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@sun29 then ranga will make emotional blackmailing to ashu mene apko 12 saal hare chane ki dal or methi muthiya khilaya or aap rohan ke pizza khane chale gaye its not fair 
bhavik1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now i wonder why anjie was saying all time use bhool ja tumhari relation ka future nahe n all that may be she has crush on nidhi kya nidhi samaj payegi janne ke liye dekhiye KTLK
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@tanu ...🤣🤣🤣..no wonder we renamed the show deemag mith gaye🤣 ...we would scream you are married bewakoof aurat stop giving lusty looks to paraya mard🤣🤣

ashu is completely pavitra after every lusty thought he gets drenched in rain ..i agree🤣...ranga is soo lucky

@bold.. so true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@paraya mard... we were.. breaking nariyals.. on the infamous 'Ek hi bhool' .. doing 'Eid erm Milan mubarak'🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavik1984

now i wonder why anjie was saying all time use bhool ja tumhari relation ka future nahe n all that may be she has crush on nidhi kya nidhi samaj payegi janne ke liye dekhiye KTLK

😲 aila.. guess wer all gonna hook up AshNi with everyone except ashni 😆
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anji falling for rohan🥺
ye sunne se pehle main mar kyun nahi gayi😭
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
then Ashu should sing... 'KISS ko pyaar karun.. kaise pyaar karun...Nidhi bhi hai.. Mallu bhi hai.. aab Anjie  bhi hai' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

n ranga will sing to Ashu.. 'aacha sila diya tune..meri dosti ka..yaar ne hi loot liya ghar yaar ka' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tanu i just can't control my laughter.i think Anjie will fall 4 Rohan then only she will be able 2 understand wt is love n hw u feel 2 b in love,hw it hurts and all.Rohan:  just play the cupid part 4 ashni don't dare to come b\w my lovely Ashni n ofcourse enjoy the company of .Anjie! n later leave her 4 Ranga.then adieu.
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

what if anjie too falls for ashutsoh🤣🤣

very hilarious post coudn't stop laughing 🤣

I have a track for this post how anji will fall for Dr.Ashoo.

Rohan-Nidhi-Anji at a restaurant.  Anji get constant call and rohan gets irritated and tell them to switch off their mobile for sometime.  Meanwhile Anji's father gets heat-attack.  They try to get contact with rohan-nidhi-anji but their efforts in vain, finally they admit him in Kotnis Hospital.  Dr.Ashoo attends to the patient and starts to operate him.  Rohan-Nidhi-Anji on their way back home switch on their mobile and hearing news rush to the hospital. Dr.Ashoo comes of OT and tells them the operation is successful (Patient will be in hospital for atleast 15 days afterall heart surgery hua hai) Anji will be taking care of her father and will tell nidhi to enjoy her moments with rohan and come to see her father when Dr.Ashoo is not in hospital.

Dr Ashoo attends the patient everyday.  Seeing the soft-spoken, care and love ushered towards her father anji herself is overwhelmed by Dr.Ashoo and likes his company, starts feeling for him and dreams about him 

(Finally the promo Anji ko ho gaya Dr.Ashoo se lagav ab kya hoga Nidhi -Ashoo ka rishte ka🤣🤣🤣
🤣