Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JASSICA???? I fail to understand

Ritambhara Groupbie
Ritambhara
Ritambhara

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

I fail to understandAngry

1.      How is she suppose to clear the name of "Jasmeet Walia" and her family; being JASSICA????Dead

2.      Why she has to spend night at steps of Gurdwara, Why is did not contacted HER BEST FRIEND NANDU.Confused

3.      How can she model for Gulmohor, by accepting 1 year contract with Purab's company?Angry

FYI: I am a purab fan, there is no one like him.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Here is T&D's number 011 55 555  555 5555.  Can you call them for us?
_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
why don't you call JP?Wink
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
cuz, silly ... I called too many times, they won't talk to me anymore....  Embarrassed
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Will someone also tell me:

• By no means is her tryst with Gulmohur over - lots of unfinished business there, such as the small and cute fact that she legally STILL OWNS G&KConfused ... what on earth is she planning to do about it?? Go for a repeat visit to the Gurudwara with ten choices on ten slips of paper and pray that one of them turns from blue to burgundyConfused!?
  • Why wud Billu be proud of his model daughter turning into a modelling daughter - specially if she's still guilty as sin????Confused If modelling cud wash away paaps, a lot more people wud be taking it up for spiritual enlightenmentTongue
  • Jassi vowed to relinquish all her goodness and honesty and adopt duniyadaari. How will that re-invent Billu into a proud papa!?! Isn't that what he's been accusing her of in the first place??ConfusedConfused
Plus, I don't digest this: Little Jassi has braces, big Jassi has braces. Was Jassi born with braces? "Yeh taar, woh taar, har daant pe taar... dekho jis umar pe, us umar pe taar..."!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ritambhara Groupbie
Ritambhara
Ritambhara

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Queenbee you are really funny, ""Yeh taar, woh taar, har daant pe taar... dekho jis umar pe, us umar pe taar..."!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused"

At least I can read the IF, and enjoy instead of watching this stupid show.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

• By no means is her tryst with Gulmohur over - lots of unfinished business there, such as the small and cute fact that she legally STILL OWNS G&KConfused ... what on earth is she planning to do about it?? Go for a repeat visit to the Gurudwara with ten choices on ten slips of paper and pray that one of them turns from blue to burgundyConfused!?
  • Why wud Billu be proud of his model daughter turning into a modelling daughter - specially if she's still guilty as sin????Confused If modelling cud wash away paaps, a lot more people wud be taking it up for spiritual enlightenmentTongue
  • Jassi vowed to relinquish all her goodness and honesty and adopt duniyadaari. How will that re-invent Billu into a proud papa!?! Isn't that what he's been accusing her of in the first place??ConfusedConfused
Plus, I don't digest this: Little Jassi has braces, big Jassi has braces. Was Jassi born with braces? "Yeh taar, woh taar, har daant pe taar... dekho jis umar pe, us umar pe taar..."!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

YEAH!

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

By no means is her tryst with Gulmohur over - lots of unfinished business there, such as the small and cute fact that she legally STILL OWNS G&KConfused ... what on earth is she planning to do about it?? Go for a repeat visit to the Gurudwara with ten choices on ten slips of paper and pray that one of them turns from blue to burgundyConfused!? Why wud Billu be proud of his model daughter turning into a modelling daughter - specially if she's still guilty as sin????Confused If modelling cud wash away paaps, a lot more people wud be taking it up for spiritual enlightenmentTongue

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllLOLLOLLOL

Go to top