India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

HELP

coco Groupbie
coco
coco

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
ppl i need help here in the U.K we are soooooooooooo behind so i was hoping sum1 out there could giv me a update as to what is happnin in India cos here 2day sujal was going to go New York and Kashish stopped him what happens after that please sum1 tell me

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Well Kashish stops him and agrees to marry him but only for revenge because she believes him to be Piyush's murderer. She plots all kinds of evil things to torture sujal she hires someone to stalk her and pretends to be kidnaped. She knows Sujal's weakness is herself and so uses it agianst him. Finally the most extreme of all her evil plans was to kill Sujal, most prefrably herself so then he can know the pain of losing his love. This is according to her would be the ultimate revenge as she thought he snatched her PPiiiyuusshhhh away from her and he would live his life suffering and in pain. It doesnt work and brings them closer together and they consumate their marriage. Kashish regrets this and her plan unfolds futhermore, she set Sujal up for fraud and he gets sent to jail. Kashish meanwhile finds out the truth about Sujal's innocence and asks Sujal for forgiveness. They start happily married life only for Sujal to be framed for the murder of Piyush. Ashkat fights the case for Sujal and we find out the real murderers are archie and Sanyia(her acomplish).

Sania if you remember was hired by Archie to create misunderstandings between Sujal, Kashish and Piyush. Sanyia made it look as though she was having an affair with Piyush and when it came out in the open Sanyia told Piyush it was Sujal's plan (to seperate Sujal and Kashish) and told Sujal it was Piyush's plan (to make Kashish feel hatred towards Sujal).

The motive for Archie killing Piyush, she was hoping it would be Kashish that died instead and she would be free to have Sujal.(Yeah right)LOL

Sujal is set free and is now enjoying being married to Kashish, hopfully they will remain happliy married and will soon have their first baby.

Hope that makes thing abit clearer, i tried my best anyway.

Edited by rajeevisdabest - 23 March 2005 at 1:07pm
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
yeahhh very gudd rajeevisdabest!!!!Wink
rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I wasn't sure if it was clear but thanks Dina.Big smile
coco Groupbie
coco
coco

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Thnx alot raajevisdabest i agree wiv dina it was very clear and thnk once againClap
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Good rajeevisdabest

Clap

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged
yeahhhh itz da same n complete story which our dear ekta mai showed us in monthsss n u told us in sum linezzzzLOL LOLLOL
natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:53am | IP Logged
good job rajeevisdabest!!!!!!! ClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top