Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hi guys..

I just love the new couple MANVEER..
hope to see them together (fingers crossed)...

Like everybody else, i also love UV like crazy...
he will be supported by We fans!!

so like i said we all love him to Madness so i thought of making a dictionary for him..

For me Uday mens :-
     1st meaning  A prince of every girls dreams,
       2nd meaning "THE COOLEST PERSON ALIVE"

now your turn girlies..!
let's see what does UV mean for you..?

please leave your comments thanks!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya46raparthidollybe-happy-alwaysshaf13-Xpress-*Dakoo_Minzy*ibelieveinpink-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Definition Of Udayveer..?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Sads!!! Love the meaning!!

Uday Means to Rise and Veer means Brave.

I think Uday will RISE above all his darkness, greyness, and flaws to love and support Manyata. And he will be BRAVE when it comes to supporting his queen, supporting his love, and changing himself for the betterment of his soulmate and his people.

Me personally:

Undying handsome
Devilish classy
Amusing Smooth
Youthfully naughty, funny, and charming...LOL

awww UDAY!Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakita19Coco_FictionsTulip92sunshinesamuefraparthidollybe-happy-alwaysshaf13*Dakoo_Minzy*Debolina.-Xpress--Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
UV means a prince jiska har larki dream krti hai k hamen aisa life partner chahiye Wink
UV means a person who does not show his true feelings to anyone he just obeys his eldersWink
UV means a person jisne manyata k kho janay k baad apne barey mai sochna hi chordiya hai Wink
UV means a person who is really searching for love in his life par usy abhi khud b ehsaas nahi iss bat ka Wink
UV means a person who flirts with girls time passes with them just to avoid his real emotions sadness etc like he said to unnati k bs dosrey maslon se khud ko distract krne k liye hum aisa kr rhy thy Wink

for me UV is a man jise har lrki chahti hy k kash hamara life partner aisa hota Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakita19sunshinesamuefTulip92filmyprincessbe-happy-always*Dakoo_Minzy*-Xpress--Priya01

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Sads!!! Love the meaning!!

Uday Means to Rise and Veer means Brave.

I think Uday will RISE above all his darkness, greyness, and flaws to love and support Manyata. And he will be BRAVE when it comes to supporting his queen, supporting his love, and changing himself for the betterment of his soulmate and his people.

Me personally:

Undying handsome
Devilish classy
Amusing Smooth
Youthfully naughty, funny, and charming...LOL

awww UDAY!Day Dreaming

OMG!!

BRAVO! BRAVO!!ClapClapClap

SPEECHLESS!!!Thumbs Up
Amazing!! i'm in love with your meaning!!!
Wow!
thanks for the real meaning ... and the explanation to it was sooo OUT OF THIS WORLD!!
thannkkuu for commenting!! HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysshaf13-Xpress--Priya01

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

UV means a prince jiska har larki dream krti hai k hamen aisa life partner chahiye Wink
UV means a person who does not show his true feelings to anyone he just obeys his eldersWink
UV means a person jisne manyata k kho janay k baad apne barey mai sochna hi chordiya hai Wink
UV means a person who is really searching for love in his life par usy abhi khud b ehsaas nahi iss bat ka Wink
UV means a person who flirts with girls time passes with them just to avoid his real emotions sadness etc like he said to unnati k bs dosrey maslon se khud ko distract krne k liye hum aisa kr rhy thy Wink

for me UV is a man jise har lrki chahti hy k kash hamara life partner aisa hota Tongue
Awesomee..
deserve an *applause*

You girls are sooo Good!!

UV for you is someone really deep..!! 
every meaning just melts our heart!

beautifully written!! 
loved it Shafaq Hug

raparthidollybe-happy-alwaysshaf13-Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Acme_me

Originally posted by shaf13

Awesomee..
deserve an *applause*

You girls are sooo Good!!

UV for you is someone really deep..!! 
every meaning just melts our heart!

beautifully written!! 
loved it Shafaq Hug

hmmm Hug thnx saadia Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92be-happy-always-Priya01

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Uday is a my dream-person!!!Smile
Well, UV is a person who believes in TRUE LOVE n juz keeps on hiding it from himself (with a heavy heart he told his sister that Pyaar jaisi cheezen aam logon ke liye hoti hai ... hamare liye nahi)
UV is a person who's juz cute enough to atttract such an arrogant n egoistic princess Jaynandini.
He's a person who knows n can judge people like Jaynandini easily
He's an aadarsh yuvraaj!

Rest I agree with shaf13 and sweet coco .

Edited by be-happy-always - 04 December 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92sunshinesamuefshaf13*Dakoo_Minzy*-Xpress--Priya01

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
charming

Tulip92shaf13-Xpress--Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.