RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone ðŸ˜³

I had a quick brainstorm of questions I thought you might like to think about or  maybe even answer!

1)Where do you think our two main couples are heading? 
2)Will Viren be killed?
3) Who will realise their love first Virat or Manvi?
4) Will Everything run smoothly with Viren & Jeevika?
5) Will Jeevika miss Manvi so much she leaves?
6) Will Virat & Manvi cause antics together maybe even at the wedding?
7) Will Swammi change views of Manvi?
8) Do you think there will be a new track with the spotlight on Manvi?
9) Will Virat romance Manvi?
10) Will Viren & Jeevika Have problems?

Mwah xx

Saffy xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
1)Where do you think our two main couples are heading?
Umm...hopefully somewhere positive ðŸ˜›  I think Viren and Jeevika are heading for the ruins with Swamini always on their case   LOL...but seriously though I think they'll have a good start and then some bumps a long the way 😊

2)Will Viren be killed?
Of course not!

3) Who will realise their love first Virat or Manvi?
Both, together...I don't want it to be one before the other...for example..if Manvi falls for him first, then it seems like Virat eventually "has" to fall in love with her...if that does happen though then I want Manvi to be the first one cuz it'll be more dramatic 😛

4) Will Everything run smoothly with Viren & Jeevika?
Not even! I'll be surprised if they even have a proper suhaag raat and honeymoon considering that those are the two main things that telly couples love to postpoine 😆

5) Will Jeevika miss Manvi so much she leaves?
Likely yes...but I hope not...that just defeats the purpose of their love for another...I mean...long distance shouldn't be a deciding factor between their relationship...if they truly love, trust, and respect one another soo much then they should continue to do so while also fulfilling their other responsibilities (i.e. Jeevika shouldn't ditch her sasuraal for Manvi...nor should Manvi ditch her college/career for Jeevika)

6) Will Virat & Manvi cause antics together maybe even at the wedding?
I really, really, really hope so!!!! 😃

7) Will Swammi change views of Manvi?
Maybe...near the absolute end of the show perhaps...before then I highly doubt it cuz Swamini has waaayy too many issues that she needs to sort out before she starts respecting others and treating them as equals!

8) Do you think there will be a new track with the spotlight on Manvi?
Probably...sometimes I feel like that is the current track...I mean, the title of the show is Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai...which is Manvi saying that her behna, Jeevika, is one in a million...so doesn't the story already "revolve" around Manvi and her love for her sister 😕 LOL...I get that impression sometimes when I'm deeply analysing the show 😛

9) Will Virat romance Manvi?
For sure! I hope that happens...I wanna see some typical scenes between them, such as Virat saving her from gundas, staying by her side at the hospital if she ever gets that sick that she needs to be admitted, and I also want to see them grow into becoming the best of friends...so like going out for ice cream together, Virat helping Manvi with college stuff and career options, discussing their over-strict family members (Beeji, Dadaji, Swamini), watching a movie together...etc! 😃

10) Will Viren & Jeevika Have problems?
Yupp...several! LOL...I'd be highly suprised if they have a smooth and happy married life...it's all too good to be true unfortunately! I think the biggest problem will be Swamini...I feel that Jeevika will connect more with Vanshika as her mother-in-law, while Swamini will always interfere cuz she apparently has more of a right on Viren and his wife 😡

Phew...had fun sharing that! Thanks for such a great post...it was a complete stress buster for me at the moment amidst all this school work! 😊

P.S. What're your ideas/answers to all these questions??! Would love to read them as well! 😃
Edited by masin - 12 years ago