Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PixieFlame

Goldie

PixieFlame

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hey guys! 

This is my prediction of the future track of EKMMBH:

I think after Virika's wedding, Beeji will return to Rishikesh with Manvi and family. Jaiswal will plan to kill Mannu's whole family, he will kill everyone but Manvi. So Jeevika's family will plan to take Manvi into their house. Or maybe get her married to Virat? 

Idk, this is just what I think might happen! It's just a theory! What do you guys think? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future Track?" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kash_sgp

kash_sgp

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
No no no! i hope not, i want dabbu and chachi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julz

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
But why will they kill Mannu's family? He wants to kill Viren na.. 

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
viren wont be killed, fingers crossed Wink

ktlovers

Goldie

ktlovers

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
VIREN it his main target
he dont want him to win the case
so he wants to kill him
why mannu familyy

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
It's a possibility. I don't like the fact that five people would have to die.  Perhaps Maanvi can join some course in Chandigarh or something.  Or better yet, Viraat can go out of his way to go to Rishikesh to visit Maanvi.  I think I like that idea better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masin-Seraphic-

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
in my view future track might be like this ke viren will be killed jeevika's life will be shattered and circumtances will be so difficult ke everyone will  force virat to marry jeevika and mannu will have to sacrifice her love ie viraat for her sister happiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-

2Desi4Life

Goldie

2Desi4Life

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
NO I, dont think they will kill anybody although they will drag the show by the many unsucessful attempts. I think that jeevikas whole family will go back home but mannvi will stay because they will figure out she has an illness and the treatment is not offered in rishikesh.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.